Most of this conditions are called: phimosis. It is a decease that can occur from about 15 to 60 years. Go see your GP. He can and will prescribed a dosis of antibiotics that will solve the problem. Go and Google Phimosis.

Thanks for the reply and i do think it is as you say that he is slightly erect more of the time. i think he is quite small in the penis area for his age. but then when i think of it i did not grow bigger until my mid teens so nothing to worry about there. i did notice the other night he came home from swimming at the lake with his older cousin and not sure if his shrorts were stil wet but you could see he did look bigger. i have seen him a couple of mornigs this week inhis new speedos walking to the bathroom for a shower and i think it is how the speedos are fitting that is showing off his package more. his penis seems to point out more than it did before he retracted the skin. he says he likes the way it looks in the new speedos so looks like we will be gong to sports direct again at the weekend.

most of the guys in europe seem to like showing off their package and i think from what i have read it is the same in australia. i have been looking onthe aussibum website "GADGET" mentioned this in his post and they make a booster jock into their nylon speedos. ido like the look of their nylon range i may be tempted to order some from them for my son and see how he likes those. they dont do booster jock in his size he will just fit their extra small a 26" waist. they are not chaep but if they last then maybe worth a go.

It seems like we have a lot of guys here who are very worried about the size (smallness) of their penis at whatever their age happens to be. You mentioned that yours didn't grow until the mid teens. Did you worry about the size when you were young?

I think we all noticed the sizes of the other guys but I was never bothered by the fact that mine was smaller than many of the other guys. I just thought it was normal and I was going to have what I was going to have.

I agree size is not that important. when i was 12 my penis was possibly the smallest in my year at school. and i still think it is smaller that average for my height and age but that said i have produced 3 healthy normal sons.

the youngest has now had his skin retracted for a week and he is happy with it that way he has had more erections as i said earlier but i think they are getting fewer now. he has asked me to buy him some of the aussiebum nylon speedos like his brothers and mine so been online and their smallest size is 26-27" waist which should fit him, ordered one pair to try in green. they quote 5 days delivery to europe.

we are going to the beach again tomorrow for the weekend this time my brother and family are coming with us, he has four sons under 12 so it could be an interesting weekend with 7 boys. will post again after the weekend.

I disagree that phimosis is a disease. It is considered to be a condition, not a disease. It simply means that the foreskin does not retract. Phimosis does not require treatment. a dose of antibiotics certainly does not treat phimosis.

Cant say i ever worried about my size although i did not understand why shorter boys had bigger penis? this did puzzle me for a while. dont think my son is worried regarding size either he is more taken up with the fact his smell has gone and he feels more confident to go swimming with his friends.

took the plunge last night and ordered some aussiebum classics for me and my son they should be here after the holiday weekend, just one pair each to try to start with but they have a good range so if we like them then i can see we will have more.

his erections have got less often over the last couple of days and he told me this morning that another one of his friends has started to retract his skin during the day but lets it go back for sleeping, he too had a smell issue if i get feedback from my son ai will pass it on for others to know and benefit from.

Why didn't you have him circumcised early? In that way his willie could like yours as you mentioned that you were circumcised early. You could try auto circumcising him as an alternative to surgical circumcision, ie: by training his foreskin to stay permanently retracted as this would solve the problem of the foul smell in the foreskin. Initially, his foreskin would roll back to recover the glans but after a few times it will stay back on its own. The white gauge inside the foreskin is smegma and I've had that issue too prior to keeping the foreskin permanently retracted but after doing so there is no more smegma. By the way, how long is his foreskin? Is it just a little flap that covers the head or is it a long overhang that extends beyond the head? If his foreskin is long then circumcision would be the best solution to solve the problem.

We did discuss having him circumcised, shortly after birth but when he was 10 months old the wife left us and things were not so good for a while my sister helped look after him for a while, when i mentioned it to my sister she did not think it needed doing, she has 2 boys and they are not circumcised. he has had his skin retracted now for just over a week after reading posts on here and other sites, the smell has gone and he tells me he likes it better with the skin retracted. he did have a lot of erections for the first few days but they have reduced in frequency now, as i said in previous posts he has taken to wearing speedos in place of his usual briefs, he says he is cooler this way, and he prefers the way they support him dont know if he will go back to briefs when the winter comes but i will leave that to him. he has more self confidence now the smell has gone and goes out with friends more. he did not seem to have any problems retracting the skin it was not too long, just long enough for the skin to meet beyond the head. he says before he tried retracting the skin each time he went to urinate the skin would be stuck together at the end.

i never found out why i was circumcised mother would just say it was your fathers idea when i asked her why. so it may have been something his family did, i do wish now we had our son done but i see no reason to cause him pain now if the skin retraction method works painlessly for him. i have rightly or wrongly suggested he let the skin go forward a couple of times a week in the shower so all of the skin gets washed am i right in suggesting this?. just made sense to me. he does retract the skin fully straight after.

Good ! Keep trying! You could also try using tapes to keep the foreskin back. As for me, I only succeeded at 15.

At least now the son can look like the father !

Hi.
i notice in your message you say your sons foreskin was stuck together at the end when he went to urinate... i had similar to this before i started to retract the skin, i just took it that this was caused by the sticky smegma inside the foreskin... so now your son is keeping his skin retracted then he sounds like he will be a lot better. i know my sons and i are.

we had a weekend at the beach my brother and his 4 sons came with us, i did not know until we go to the camp on friday his sons also keep their foreskin retracted all of the time. all 7 boys went ot the beach for a swim whilst we put up tents and we had time to discuss things his youngest is same age as mine and he too has his skin retracted fully at 9, he did start earlier this year and my brother said that he likes the way it feels.

glad to hear your son has tried wearing speedos to keep his penis held firm this did help me and my sons. you mention your son may not go back to his briefs when colder weather arrives. i would not worry about that if he is comfortable in speedos there is no problem in wearing them all year round especially if he is anything like my sons they swim at school at least once a day so they are wearing them every day to school.

Gadget thanks for the constructive comments, the weekend has gone very well my son is growing in self confidence now his smell issue has gone. we had a short chat yesterday and he told me his skin is staying retracted most of the time, he says that he has only had to re-adjust the skin 2-3 times over the weekend and it is staying back overnight too. so success...

sounds like your weekend away at the beach was good fun, i have booked a 10 day holiday for us from this friday, so we are both looking forward to that.

we did have a chat about underwear yesterday too, and my son was saying he would prefer the speedos than his normal briefs. he says there is more support and comfort, he also said the plus side is he can go swimming when he likes with friends. he did need new briefs to go back to school, the aussiebum order has arrived today so when he gets home from the lake i will get him to try them on for a day or two. i have tried mine and they doo feel good and i would imagine being thin nylon they will dry quicker too. we will find out at the weekend.

ACDC.
thanks for the support, dont think he will need tapes he has managed to keep the skin retracted 90% of the time he told me over the weekend he only had to re position the skin a couple of times and it is staying put overnight whilst he sleeps too. he is doing a lot more swimming this week and he told me it felt different like he had got less clothes on. well he did used to wear shorts to swim in so maybe that is part of it but the water flowing over his speedos would feel different with the skin retracted.. he does say he prefers the feel of having the skin retracted and the speedos fitting better than his briefs are helping.

Hi all.

hope you dont mind but i am a mother with 2 sons, i have been lurking here for a couple of weeks reading the posts regarding boys foreskin retraction issues.  now i have 2 sons the oldest just turned 13 and he had a problem with a foul smell coming from his penis, i just thought he is not washing correctly or often enough. you know what boys are like. but after a serious chat at the weekend i think we have the situation under control.

as you may be aware boys dont like talking about this with their mother but as their dad left us when the oldest was just 5 there is no father figure for them to go to with these things. he was embarrassed at first but after showing him the posts here from Gadget and Father of One, he soon saw there was a solution. he wears boxers normally but these did not help him keep the sking retracted and resulted in him constantly re adjusting the skin back. so i suggested he try his speedos for a day or two and this seemed to work for him (Thanks Gadget).

now the youngest 10 is more forward in some ways, he must have noticed the difference in his brothers smell or appearance and they must have discussed things whilst in bed one night. because the youngest came to me asking questions on sunday so i had to tell him similar to what i discussed with his older brother. he now is trialing retracting his skin and he told me he likes it better.,

yesterday as a treat we went to the beach for the last day of the school holidays and both boys wore speedos to swim and yes they did have more than normal erections but neither boy seemed to be worried.  they have returned to school today and have sport so tonight when they get home from friends houses we will have a catch up and i will be posting ack with any updates. thank you all for the comments already made they have helped us a lot

Sounds like you just had a pretty good bonding experience. I think in many ways it may be easier for a boy to talk to his mother about such things than it would be to talk to his father. I was always able to talk to my mother about things that I would never have dreamed about asking my father. I tried to ask my mother about things as I experienced them growing up but she didn't have many answers for me. I didn't know the name for masturbation, we kids called it "creaming off". When I tried to talk to her about that I don't think she knew that boys did that.

The problem was that she didn't have many answers for me. I think that was mainly due to the fact that I'm old enough to remember VE Day and then what seemed like an eternity until VJ Day. Back then I don't think my parents knew much more about the things I wanted to know than I did.

I hope that makes you feel a little better.

Thank God for this forum where we can communicate such things and help each other and young people can learn about things they need to know, when they need to know it instead of 30 years after they needed it.

I think you're doing fine, keep it up.

ONE MONTH update.
our holiday went well and my sons confidence has improved. as i said in my last post we had ordered some nylon Aussiebum speedos for us both for the holidays. my son had been wearing his for a few days before the holiday and he liked them. i had only swam in mine a couple of times and i must agree they were very comfy.

we had a 5 hour flight, i had decided the day before to wear my speedos under my jeans to fly in. never done this since i was 15 or 16, but i must say it helped keeping cool. my son said to me on the flight he thought he would continue to wear his aussiebums to go to school in when we got home. he said they fit better and hold his penis secure he said they would be especially good for running.

once at the hotel we spent most of the time on the beach, and for the whole holiday we wore our aussiebums got a great tan and i kept watching my son and he hardly ever had to readjust his skin. he told me one night the skin was staying retracted all the time now. i did worry slightly about sand getting inside the skin but he told me he was washing inside the skin in the shower. i noticed a few mornings he still got the odd erection when he came out of the shower. we did find also that the nylon material did dry a lot faster than our old speedos so i suppose that is why they did feel cooler under jeans.

he has been back to school about three weeks now, i have ordered a second pair from aussiebum for us both and he tells me at the weekend that he has made new friends at school some who are circumcised and he said that when they compared penis in the showers his looks just the same. he is proud of the way it looks, three of his new friends also wear speedos a lot and he is now on the school swim team. he says there is a boy at school that they call "Fishy", when he asked him why the boy was upset and said it was to do with the smell, the same smell my son had a problem with. the boy has no Father and my son has asked me this week if he can invite this new boy to come to the house and ask me about the skin retraction . i just feel a little worried about talking to another boy about his penis, i know he does not like to talk to his mother about "boy" things... so if anyone has any thoughts on how to handle this i would appreciate coments.