hi man.i know you have valid reasons for not wanting to circumcise and i respect that.i am circumcised but i have been to the same experience as yours.when you are a young boy growing up maybe from as young as you were born the foreskin.the reason for that is maybe you not used to playing with your penis so play with it removing that foreskin backward so it can soften up and that will hapen but you must do this on a regular basis.it will work trust me i used to do this before i circu....shp

Could you call or speak to his mother before he comes to visit to ask her if she approves? If they have a problem talking to each other about such things, I bet she will be quick to approve. Possibly she is not aware of the problem or that her son is hesitant to talk to her and you may help her to establish that contact with him.

I was never afraid to ask my mother anything but that was in the 40s and 50s (1940s not 1840s) and I don't think she knew a lot more than I did. She didn't have many answers anyway, but we did talk.

Hi.
yes i did think of that when i was posting, i have managed to get his mums phone number and i will be calling her today. my sons friend is coming to tea tomorrow. well the plan is i collect both boys from school go for a swim then back to our house for burgers..

i will post back after the weekend to let you all know the outcome. i am sure like you say his mother will welcome a male to male chat for heer son. maybe i will sugest after our talk we go see his mum and talk with her see how that goes. but i will leave that decision to him.

It has been over 2 months since you said you would call that boys mother, but nothing more has been posted. I would like to know how it went. please repost ant tell ehat happened.

Hi all.
i called the boys mother had a chat about the problem her son was having. she had noticed he was keeping a secret from her. she had noticed a smell in his room but she said she put it down to boys being boys. i said if she was OK with the idea i would discuss a potential cure to the problem for her. i explained what my son had gone through earlier this year and she said she had no idea.. she agreed for me to discuss this with her son.

i collected the boys from school, we had a swim at the local lake and then went to our house for some tea. the discussion started quite awquardly. he semed shy and did not want to talk about the problem, my son was a great help really and told his friend of his own problem and then things went a lot easier. as a result the boy started retracting his foreskin, at first for a week or so he had to keep re-adjusting the skin but after about two weeks the skin stayed retracted all day and most nights. after a month he could keep the skin retracted full time.. during this time i have kept his mother updated. she says she thinks he seems more relaxed and more confident. he did find like my son that speedos helped in the early days, as he loved swimming this was easy and he swam with my son every day at the lake,

a number of their friends at school have encountered the same problem over the last couple of months and have benifited from foreskin retraction. the boys have started a small self help group and even over the christmas holiday they have had a couple of get togethers and had 2 new members.

i m uncircumsiced . if i go for autocircumcision then will it be safe for me and sexual life. or if i wanna restore my foreskin later forward can it be done?

Sure, no problem.

I wish I would have had this information when I was younger. Your boys and their friends are lucky to have this information and support. I was uncirced with an elephant trunk foreskin and never told anything about retraction or cleaning or anything about sex. Most boys my age were circed and so I looked very different in school showers. Our house had no bathroom so cleaning was difficult and bathing was not very regular, so my foreskin got very smelly and dirty. I pretty much learned on my own from books and such that i was supposed to retract clean it. My parents never told me anything about it. After I learned to clean it, it was still difficult to clean as we had no privacy with all of us in a small house.I started to wear it back at times but never very long because I didn't know if it was harmful or not. When it was covered, it would get sore so I decided to keep it retracted all the time because it felt so much better Sometimes in hot weather it would sweat up and slide over the head and be sore immediately. When I had to have another minor surgery i had a circ and have never regretted it and wish it had been done sooner. That was over 31 years ago and sex is still great.My wife is glad I had it done too.

I had a big shock last weekend. me and my 12 year old son went on a long weekend to the canaries we flew out thursday and came home late sunday so almost 4 days in the sun... both of us love swimming and both swim regular with friends but not often together. we arrived at the hotel lunchtime thursday and went to the pool as our room was not ready until 2pm.

my son and i wear speedos mainly because they are so comfy and dry so quick after a swim. i thought there was something different about my sons appearance in the speedo area but did not question this. later that night i walked in on him in the bathroom and saw his penis. he looked as if he had been circumcised, i knew he had not although i was and we had discussed getting our son done. obviously this caused an awkward situation. when he came out of the bathroom he was a little quiet.  we had a drink and i managed to get him talking.  it turned out that he had been having problems with a foul smell. hw had been reading on the internet and found pages possibly this one giving help. this was about a year ago he said. and he had been keeping his foreskin retracted ever since, he said he now  prefers the feel and would not go back. he also said he had used his speedos to help hold the skin back as they fitted closer than the boxer shorts he normally wore. this is when he asked me if it was OK to buy some more speedos to use every day in place of his boxers. i said sure if that was what he wanted. i had to ask how he had been wearing them for so long without me knowing. he said he had been wearing them under his boxers and washing them in the shower each day. i told him of the proceedure for having the skin removed but he said NO he would carry on with the skin retraction method.  i said to him i wished he had come to me for advice, he said he was shy and a little ashamed about the smell. but he was glad he had managed to sort out the problem.

after our discussion we dressed for evening meal. i think we were both glad to get that discussion out of the way. the rest of the weekend went well we spent most of the day at the pool  or beach swimming. he was not shy anymore at bedtime he just slept in his speedos as he later told me he had done at home for about a year.

speedos were expensive in the canaries so we made a visit to sports direct when we returned home and bought three pairs for him to use every day, his boxers have been packed away just in case he has a change of mind which i doubt.

Good ! Give it a shot ! Go for the painless alternative !

I'm almost 16 and uncircumcised. I'm still not sure about retracting the skin and leaving it there. I find it uncomfortable when anything touches the exposed head. Even when I go to the beach, I find that the skin retracts automatically and I find it uncomfortable. Also when you say leave it retracted 24/7 does that mean in your underwear in everyday life? Can you help me?

Yes, that is what they mean. 24/7 means that they keep their foreskin retracted 24 hours a day and seven day a week.

The foreskin is put there to protect the head , so when you keep it retracted 24/7 you lose the protection of the foreskin.

You say your foreskin retracts automatically and you find it uncomfortable. If you wish, you may stretch your foreskin to make it longer so it won't automatically retract. You stretch your foreskin the same ways that unforeskinned guys restore their missing foreskins.

It is possible to extend the residual shaft skin on a circumcised penis to form a new foreskin and has been done or is being done by hundreds of thousands of men.

Foreskin restoration was known in ancient times and is mentioned in the Bible, but the technique was lost and only rediscovered in the late 20th century – about 40 years ago. Many still do not know that foreskins can be restored.

The decision to restore one's foreskin is a personal decision. It depends on how strong one’s feelings are about one’s unwanted non-voluntary circumcision, because foreskin restoration by tissue expansion is somewhat slow. Some men think it is worthwhile to restore and others don't think so.

Surgical foreskin restoration has been tried but does not give good results. Moreover, some men have had very serious complications from surgical foreskin restoration. The favored method is non-surgical foreskin restoration.

Foreskin restoration can only proceed as fast as skin can grow. Some believe that foreskin restoration goes much faster when one is young because there is more growth hormone in the body. The stretching causes tissue expansion and permanent growth of the length of your foreskin.

Foreskin restoration works by "tissue expansion". When traction is applied to skin to keep it under tension, the skin reacts by expanding to relieve the tension. New skin cells are formed and the skin under tension expands. This is a permanent increase. Cells divide to create two skin cells out of one. The process is called "mitosis". The time taken for cells to divide limits the speed of foreskin restoration.

For foreskin restoration the shaft skin is placed under longitudinal tension or traction, which causes it to expand so as to make it longer. As the shaft skin gets longer, one starts to see little wrinkles in the skin. As elongation continues, skin will start to pile up in the coronal sulcus. Then, with increasing length, the shaft skin will start to lap over the head in a little fold. This is the start of the new foreskin. Since a double layer is needed, quite a lot of skin must be created.

Continued stretching and skin expansion will eventually cover the head of the penis with foreskin. Over the longer term, it is possible to create a foreskin that is long enough to cover the erect penis.

Foreskin restoration improves appearance. As the foreskin lengthens, the scar from the circumcision is covered over and disappears. The result is a very natural appearing foreskin that is very difficult to distinguish from a natural foreskin.

The procedure does not use drugs or surgery and the medical profession is not involved in any way. Non-surgical foreskin restoration is very safe and painless.

The restored foreskin keeps the glans penis moist and sensitive. The layer of keratin on the glans of the circumcised penis sloughs off after a period of constant coverage by the restored foreskin. The surface becomes softer to the touch.

Foreskin restoration cannot restore the frenulum, nor can it restore the heavily innervated ridged band, however, a restored foreskin does have sensation. Morever, the increased skin mobility allows better stimulation of the remaining nerves.

Non-surgical foreskin restoration has beneficial sexual and emotional effects.

Foreskinned males who have inadequate short foreskins may use the same techniques to lengthen their existing foreskin.

There are now several good devices on the market to make foreskin restoration go faster.

Search the Internet for "foreskin restoration" for more information.

I have a pretty loose foreskin, but when I kept it pulled back it often would roll forward again. In addition I would get a bit of swelling when pulled back for more than a day. I ended up cutting an removing the "rubber band" underneath the head.  That worked marvelously.  Now I can keep it retracked as long as want without it swelling or rolling forward.  I don't keep it retracted full time cause I like to keep the sensitivity up, but keep it retracted about 4 or 5 days a week.

If your foreskin is already tight this can be dangerous. You could develop a condition called paraphimosis, where the foreskin gets stuck behind the glans. This can restrict blood flow to the penis which can cause permanent damage or loss of the penis. If this happens seek medical attention immediately.

I would instead recommend seeking a consultation from a urologist regarding your foreskin.

This is the story of my autocircumcision or how I achieved an intermediate state between being circumcised and uncircumcised, what one might call being ‘skinned back’. In doing so I must first emphasise that my motivation for doing this was sexual and I make no pretence that it was for reasons of hygiene. I have always preferred the bare knobbed appearance of a circumcised penis and at one time seriously considered being cut myself. However, although I was quite prepared to accept the possibility of a diminution of masturbation pleasure I was still reluctant to take the considerable step of sacrificing my foreskin nerve endings. Eventually I abandoned the idea but my sexual desire to adopt the bare knobbed look remained undiminished. Finally I decided to try to train my foreskin to stay permanently retracted although at this stage I had never actually heard of autocircumcision and was not aware that it had been practiced by many men over many years. Now, after some eighteen months, I am fully autocircumcised with only a slightly reduced, permanently skinned back, foreskin remaining. In my case, having a foreskin which was a snug rather than loose fit, I found that wearing an appropriately sized stainless steel ring behind the glans of my skinned back penis was all I needed to keep the skin retracted. With this ring in place across the frenulum my foreskin would stay back and could do no more than half cover the knob even when my penis was shriveled such as following exposure to cold water. Initially I followed a programme of progressively increasing the time my knob was exposed during which period I experienced a slight soreness of the glans and the lining of my foreskin but, being highly sexed, I persevered with this sexually motivated modification and my knob soon toughened up and also, to my surprise and pleasure, became enlarged particularly around the flange. The lining of my foreskin took somewhat longer but finally the slight swelling and soreness ceased and, again to my pleasure, my foreskin gradually became a little reduced in size. Now I have achieved my aim and the natural position of my foreskin is retracted and it will not now stay forward even without the ring although I often still wear this. Masturbation is just as pleasurable and frequent as before with the sensations being different rather than reduced and I really enjoy the erotic pleasure of having my knob bare while I do it. This may sound strange but remember that my initial motivation was erotic and I now derive considerable pleasure from my autocircumcised – skinned back – condition.

Being now aware that many men share this desire to be skinned back I read their comments with interest but I find myself differing from some in that I have no desire to get cut now that I am bare knobbed. A distinct part of my fetish, or whatever you like to call it, is that I have a foreskin but it is trained to stay permanently retracted, held there by the ring I now always wear behind my glans. I don't really need the ring now because, with my glans and foreskin lining being now fully dried out and keretanised the skin would probably never slide forward but I like to wear it and it imparts pleasant sensations during my frequent masturbation. Being a tight fit when I am erect it does affect ejaculation of course and I now ooze rather than spurt but that is of no consequence. All in all I am very content to be a skinned back male with my bare knob and my impotent, redundant, foreskin.

Maturecock