Hey i totally understand this i got stuff like this but i thought it was like a boyle lol idk wat u call it but it really hurt im sure its normal and i got it when i wasnt even sexually active . somtimes it can come from in grown hairs or a clogged poor. they hurt alot but just clean alot better and make sure after u pop it u clean really well.

first problem is your having sex at 15............

What if you aren't having sex and you don't shave and you still get these, around the Sam time as your period???

I think this is whats going.on with me I mean yeah im sexually.active but ive notice.its only.happen when I shave down there

Okay so i noticed i got these pimple like things in front of my vagina and i shaved and had sex on the same day but i only had sex once does this mean i have an STD or something i dont wanna go to my mom cause she'll prob be hella pissed soo i need help please

I think a lot of these pimplpes come from ingrown hairs after you shave. When I had laser hair removal done down there, I asked my doctor about it and she told me if you shave against the direction of hair growth, your skin will become irritated around the hair follickle and basically grow over the pore. So then when the hair starts growing again, its trapped under your skin and pus gathers. So it looks like a pimple but sometimes if you look closely you can see the hair underneath. She also told me you shouldnt mess with them. That sometimes only makes it worse, and its possible to have scarring. Just like with facial acne. The best thing to do is to shave with the direction your hair is growing. Wont be as close of a shave but its better than having ingrown hairs.

HI! I also am overweight.. i was wondering what the doctor diagnosed you with? I'm having the same symptoms as well.

i have the same problem and im scared to figure out what it is. i dont know if it is bad or normal for this too happen, but it worries me big time!!

Is there a cure to Wat u had?

i get the pimples too but i also get checked out and i have nothing of the sort but i would like to know what causes it 

hiii...recently i got a sort of a pimple near my vagina..am very afraid and ashamed to tell this to someone..am afraid if it is dangerous...i dnt knw wat to do..plzzz..help :(

Hey I'm having the same problem as u, I believe mine are from.rubbing also, what did u do to get rid of them hot compresses?

I have the same as you. it feels like a ball it it is sometimes sore. I'm scared to pop it though because when I touch it its a little sore. it can't be an STD because i'm only 15 and still a virgin. what can i do to get rid of it safely? i don't want to go to the doctor or anything especially at my age cause its embarrassing!

i have very similar thing if not the same. there is a sore like bump on my groin on the outer walls of my vaginia.....what concerns me the most is that there is a fowl/fishy smell coming from that area of my vaginia.....i'ts probably the herpes outbreak but i never have this problem so long and smelling like this:( going to the doctor in a couple days for her to do a culture on me.

So I have bumps on mine but it has no puss it is just skin and when I cut it it bleeds. Any ideas?