Users comments and reviews on article Rhinoplasty: Post operative consequences by MariAnne

i had my nose job from 1 week ,,, when the Dr. removed the cast i was able to cry because this is not what i expected :-( its still wide from the upper part !! now im home thinking of nothing but this !! i neeed help

hi my name is sru
i had my septorhinoplasty done on 26 th os aug
its been 5 weeks and so
i am always thinking why did i do this in the first place it was a horrible experience
i dnt like my nose now
my previous nose was better
i would never suggest anyone t go under cosmetic surgery it is total waste of money and time
and you loose your confidence trust me this is not good

I agree. I had a septorhinoplasty done in Aug. and I'm in my 3rd month of depression since i had the procedure. I wish I could go back to my old nose. I thought the surgeon was a good surgeon because he is a board certified plastic surgeon, but sadly my nose came out terrible. I wish I could turn back time and never have had this done. I understand what you guys are going through:(

hi i had septorhinoplasty with hpgroup it is total waste of money and time its been 6 months i am still in deppression not knowing what to do cant work cant sleep cant do anything i lost all my happiness please guys dont do this trust me dont i wish i never done this