WOW! What a relief, sebacious cysts huh? I have the same problem and have had them for a long time. I have been afraid of this spreading onto friends and relatives for years from touching my privates and then touching something they touch. Is this possible to give someone else? I also have one that is larger than the rest and I even squeeze it sometimes. Also the fluid inside is rather dry and more like a nugget not really puss or infection. It also consistently returns after only a few weeks.
I don't recommend researching the images section for what you believe you may have as you might have a heart attack from the pictures. I scared myself into actually putting antibacterial gel into the large squeezed one and almost died from the pain. I wish people would post more success stories on how they got rid of these things!

i just cut six of them out there not connected to anything they just pop out like little white balls

Thank god i found this thread. Seeing this was such a big relife. Thanks to all of you guys that had this little problem too.

I had the cysts since I was about 16 and found out that I could drain them with a sterile needle, which I would not reccomend since they will just come back. The contents on the inside are cheesy and not liquid. I was told by one doctor that it was normal and it would pass. Of course it never did. I continued to remove them myself.
I had sexual relationships and only 2 of the 7 females that I have been with noticed them that I know of, although others may have noticed and not said anything.
I eventually visited an STD clinic to get immunized for hepititus and had the doctor check it out while I was there. She told me that it wasn't an STD, but she did not tell me that there was a cream to cure it. I then went to my doctor at the time and he said that it wasn't something that he really knew about, but he said that he aggred with the diagnosis from the doc at the clinic and he told me that it wasn't an STD.
Here I am 30 years old and still have them. I am glad to hear about this cream that worked for someone else and am eager to try it.

i am so glad. i thought it was herpes or something. i got so scared. i appriciate the help.

I've had these bumps since i was about 16 and i've tried to remove them myself. Sometimes they come back and sometimes they dont. I'm 31 now and the first one i got i still have. It is about an inch around now and i have several smaller ones. In just the past week i've had a few problems getting an errection and it has made me even more currious. Could these bumps cause impotence or atleast give me problems with getting an errection? Or am I just getting to that age where it will only get up when it wants to? I also have a problem with them itching. It's like it itches inside. At times i've itched so much that i've made sores and that makes it hurt worse. I have tried heating up a needle and sticking myself to drain the big one but that hurt more than just squezzing them. So i've just been waiting for them to come to a head. I know for a fact that the women that i have slept with have NOT got anything, but i do take precautions. When i have one come to a head i will NOT have sexuall relations. Another question is "Will these bumps make me sterill or make my sperm count drop?" The only reason i ask is cause i had unprotected sex with my ex-wife for three years before we got pregnate.Yes they are very unsightly and i'm imbarassed to even meet someone. In all, i am glad that i'm not the only one and sorry to all that do suffer from this condition. I will say something to my doc about this cream that i read about on this subject. Thanks for all the information, it has releved my mind, a little. I now know that it's not an STD. cool cool

Thank god I found this site (and I am not religious). I thought I had some sort disease or cancer because I am a virgin so I knew it most likely was an STD. I can finally do it with my girlfriend and not make up some excuses. I am in college and I have been afraid of passing on what I thought was some disease or health problem. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Thank you guys soooooooooooooooooo much!

I'm my god, i'm in a relationship with the girl that very well could be my soul mate and i was hesitating getting into anything sexual, i thought i had a really big problem like genital warts or something like that!

Stoked im not alone on this.
I found this on another forum if it helps.

Wikipedia answer
Another common and effective method of treatment involves placement of a heat-pad directly on the cyst for about fifteen minutes, twice daily, for about 10 days (depending on size and location of the cyst). There is some anecdotal evidence however that this home remedy can lead to infection in a previously uninfected cyst. This may be caused by an over-heated or non-sterile heat pad.
This method works by bringing the wax-like material inside of the cyst to a temperature at which it melts, and can be reabsorbed and processed by the body, as a small amount of oily fluid. This method is preferred over surgery both for reasons of associated costs and risks of surgery. This methodology is not applicable for non-sebaceous cysts, however, as other varieties of cysts do not contain the same hardened sebum deposits, and therefore do not melt to be reabsorbed by the body.
Under no circumstances must one try to pop the cyst, as it can lead to infection of the surrounding tissue.

i have these as well, but they are extreemly small

i have also had these bumps since i hit puberty and was curious like most i thought i was the only one thanks goodness for all of you on this post

phew i was scared too ive had these lil bumps on my area since i was at least 12 13 when i hit puberty and i was like oh they will go away and here i am 17 and still have them im so glad that im not the only one with this sh*t i seriously thought i had herps or warts or some std lol....

WHOA! Glad I finally found out what those things are myself guys, Congrats on everyone not having something terrible like I'm sure we all thought when we first noticed.

Thank god it's just cysts. I was getting worried - I've noticed them for around 15 months but have never had the courage to go to the doctor or tell my parents. I recently got a girlfriend and I was worried I had genital warts or a similar STD - though I've never had sex (Yet ;-) )

In reply to a previous question: Mine don't itch..

I did always think genital warts seemed unlikely. This thread (And another page) put me to rest. Thank you all so much.

Congratulations on no one having ball cancer or genital warts!!
Thank f**k for that, had them for awhile now and have been far too paranoid/ashamed to see or tell anyone about them. Luckily I have an understanding girlfriend who doesn't mind, but even so, I just want rid! Anyone if this cream mentioned earlier works or even exists?