omg you people are life savers like truly!!!!!

Its AIDS. Just kidding. Yeah, I got them too and I've been with some classy girls over the years, so I was kid of worried. I've tried to remove mine before and they bleed like crazy, so I wouldn't recommend it.

I'm pretty sure that's called Milia.

thanks God I found this I had also have this white pimples for a very long time. but now it just started to get Red and i think it got infected I went to a doctor about a year ago and he told me its nothing he told me its a cyst after a while it moved it changed places and now the big one is getting red. i have no Idea ow to take them down does any of you know?

i have had the same thing around the same time i hit puberty i was always wondering if i had some type of std, i recently shaved my pubic area and it looked like it made it spread a little bit i was wondering what is the cause of these bumps.
i am so glad i found this post.

i did some research on Corticosteroid cream when you do use it make sure you use the proper amount Corticosteroid cream is up to 600 times more potent then hydrocortisone and when used improperly you can get what is call Cushing syndrome.
Cushing syndrome is a hormonal disorder caused by prolonged exposure to inappropriately high levels of plasma glucocorticoid (also referred to as cortisol) hormones. Glucocorticoid hormones maintain glucose regulation, suppress the immune response and are released as part of the body's response to stress. The production of cortisol from within the cortex of the adrenal glands is regulated by a small gland just below the brain called the pituitary gland.

What is the treatment for Cushing syndrome?

Treatment depends on the cause of the glucocorticoid excess and may include surgery, radiation, chemotherapy or drug therapy.

this is far worse then a little cyst

Yeah, I've had those bumps ever since I started puberty.

i 2 have had these bumbs for about 4 months now and i have realized they have moved from my groin down to the lower part of my penis and on my scrotum. I also do have one that is bigger than the rest which makes me feel confident that it is this disorder. I have been sweating this out for awhile now since i am not a virgin and i thought it could be a chance of an STD. I was wondering if anyone also has these spreading problems with the bumps or does this seem more like an STD problem.

like everyone else...i was scared...i was worried....and lost my confidence.....i used to shagg a lot......so i thought cyst r due to my shagging but now.......i will see a doctor with confidence......thanx guys......thank u very much

I have the same problem, i have white lumps all over my scrotum some are the size of a pea, some squeeze owt and some dont but they come back im embarrest to say owt about it! but there realy annoying and im woundering if they can harm me in anyway, are stop me haveing kids ?
my email is ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use
please contact me with any helpfull info.
thanks alot.

Holy sh*t after reading this thread, there is a God! It's called the Internet, lmaoooooooooo. f*****g had these little bastards for YEARS and the WEIRDEST part is manyyyy have mentioned "1" being larger than the rest. I have the EXACT same thing. I dont believe everything I hear or read, but when things correlate much stronger than just a general description - I can satisfy myself in believing such comments to be true. I have relief! I'm still going to the doc however after my girlfriend screwed my so called "best friend" and I continued to poke w/o a rubber... frikkin' never making that mistake again. Hope I'm clean or that b***h is getting served with a CIVIL SUIT ha... thank the world for the Internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reading this thread makes me feel comfortable in f*****g like a rabbit again weeeeeeeeeeeee happy new years my sebacious sist buddies hahahahahaaaaaaaaa

Every last one of you are retarded if you look at this post and say "Oh I'm fine!" read this for a point of view so you can sleep better and get your ass to a Dr and get checked before you infect someone with something that isn't just "little bumps everyone has" so thank god you found this thread to your Dr.

If you feel like this is what you have great but don't use c**p on the internet as your DR. Sigh

I started to notice the same little white bumps on my scrotum a couple years back a couple at a time. They are just little small white bumps under the surface of the skin. If I get my nails behind the bump and just squeese it out like a pimple it just comes through the skin. It bleeds a little but the white head looking thing is gone and the spot isnt even noticable after I shower.

Good to know this, i have exact same thing. and i was panicing a bit at 1st as well, but this makes me feel more comfortable with my condition. Thank you internet

I've had these for years as well, with one being noticably larger than the others and another being slightly larger. A Doctor told me that these are genetically inherited and aren't contagious. Of course, without comparing all the testicles (not that I'd want to! lol) I can't say for sure it's the same but it seems to be.

My question is how do you get rid of them?