hi. A few days ago I shaved in the shower and when I was done I notices about 5 small pimple like things on my crotch area where my pubes grow. They look like white heads with a bit of puss. But they look a bit more pinkish in tone. As apose to a regular white head. Some are a little bit bigger than others. They dont itch and dont hurt. Im scared to pop them because I dont want some nasty infection can someone please help me out.

Are you male or female? If male it's possible they are "pearly penile papules" which are harmless and go away in a couple of days. I honestly wouldn't be too worried. If it's getting worse or sore I suggest you visit a doctor.

Well if your a female , it could be that your shaving with a cheap razor try to get a 4 or 5 blade razor and it also could be that your not washing good enough down there