well i am a 14 year old male and i use to have the smallest nipples in the world until i put on alot of weight and lost it extremely quickly and its been 2 years ive had this problem and im verry athletic, also i get made fun of daily because of it even by my sexual partners so if anyone knows what i can do to solve this please let me know

you should try this.

;)

NM. didn't notice that you were male. Ooops. ;-)

Yeah, im 14 and am very well built in the pectorial area but the issue that pisses me off is that my big titts make my pecs look more in the fat range until i flex! WTF is wron!!?? blaaagghh

i have puffy nipples, too. i am 13 years old and i think it's from puberty. I have strong chest but the nipples makes my body weird :/ and i dont know how to hide them.

I'm 13 years old and have had puffy nipples since I was 11. It's a condition called gynecomastia; basically what this is, is that you have over-developed breast make them look woman-like. There is two types of tissues that can give you gynecomastia, the first one is lipids or fats which obviously is caused by unhealthy eating and lack of exercise. The second way is just hormones, the hormones produce more breast tissue than what us needed. In my case it's hormones because I'm not fat. I have sports twice a week plus games on the weekends. Whenever I don't have football or soccer I am at the gym running or lifting weights. Really there is nothing you can do to get rid of them other than taking pills, or surgery. Maybe there is some sort of herbal remedy I don't know. But, you do not have to be 18 to have breast reduction surgery, as long as you've had the condition for two years without any sign of decrease you're allowed to operate. As long as you have the money, And who knows maybe your insurance company will pay for the surgery. However there are ways to make them go down, rubbing them for about 30 seconds to a minute will make them go down temporarily also putting ice in them or taking a hot bath or shower will make them go down. In the winter you should always wear a jacket inside the classroom or at work because it hides them. You can also tape them down with duct tape. Lastly there are pills that you can take. I have asked my doctor about gynecomastia and he says it's puberty. But I told him that I didn't care if it was puberty and that I didn't have time to be waiting for them to go away, and I didn't want to take the risk of them staying with me through out life. So he prescribed me pills, I'm not entirely sure what the name of the pill is but it's been effective. Just take them every day and your symptoms should decrease. It's a very common problem, studies actually show that 60% of adolescents and adults have gynecomastia, 90% of the time it goes away. I hope this can help you, best regards.

i have the same problem and i want a cure im only 13 going on 14 and it is embarrissing help me!!

heyy i hav puffy nipples, its rlly embarrasin. cause mi boobs r big so iz mi nipples. i jus hate mi nipples. iz dey a way i can get dem smaller without surgery

well i hate how freaking fat my nips are they been like this since i was  like 12 i thought i had beast cancer since then :l i was planning on cutting them off bc i hated them but now i ether get some pills to help them go down or get them pierced im not planning on having them past  6 more months so i hope piercing them keeps them hard :/

I get very worried  about the  way my boobs look because I have very small boobs and very large nipples and to me it just doesn't look right. My boyfriend has not yet seen my boobs, but from what it looks like, he seems to like very big boobs and small nipples. I am so nervous to do anything with him because of how ashamed of my boobs I am. I'm only 16 years old and I don't feel like I should be this self-conscious but I don't know what to do about it and I don't want to have to resort to a boob job one day.

I'm a guy and I have the same problem. I have a 6 pac with a very good body (muscular) but puffy nipples would just embarrass me if i take off my jersey. I feel embarrassed to go to the doctor also. :(
help me :(

No one on this entire post was helpful at all so im gonna try to help you kids out... I'm a 22 year old male and have had the same problem since i was 13-14 and have seen the doctor about it (about a year ago). When I was 14 i went to the doctor and they said it would go away in acouple of years as i grew out of puberty and it did not. For a lot of you it probably will and it is not dangerous at all, so besides how it looks your completely fine. It is happening because of an imbalance of hormones which is why it happens around 13-14..your hormones are RAGING at that age. Give it time, it sucks for now and theres nothing you can do. When i went to the see the doctor a year ago my only options were to get a biopsy and them have them surgically removed (for look purposes because again its completely safe for you body) or the only other option was hormone injections which is not recommended because the injections put you at greater risk for prostate cancer later in life (not worth it for you younger guys). Sorry its so long but i know i worried about it too when i was younger and wanted answer Hope it help. Cheers

Stop drinking milk and eating meat. The hormones they give the animals are messing with your horomones. It will take a while for your body to return to its normal state. At least 6 months.

Good luck

I have the same issue, and I applied the topical solution called nipchillz and it keeps your areola area hard all the time up to 24 to 48 hours. You put it on when your nipples are at its smallest. Usually right out of the shower. Apply it and you are ready to go. It will temporarily eliminate your soft puffy nipples.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** 

I also had the same problem just google the product nipchillz and it will provide you a temporary solution. It has worked well for me. It will not remove any fat but it will keep your nipples/areola area hard.