Use ice put the ice on your nipples until it melts do this everyday

I know a couple for ya champ

i am 15 years old and have this issue. im a 34 a cup and my nipples take up most of my boobs. the size and shape doesnt concern me at all, it just my areola size.ive been looking for answers for about two years but the only answer im getting is to have surgury done! i also have an issue with how light they are. theyre a very light shade of pink/ peach i just hate that they done stand out more.... i dont know what to do!!!

also, they are shaped llike cones on my chest. any solutions?

Health Guru
Hi, there is nothing wrong with your breasts or areola there perfect as they are, your still young went and your breasts still have more time left to grow and change shape or even darken in colour.
Just like every part of our bodies we're all different and it's those differences that make up individuals there are a lot of woman that have large dark areolas that would love for them to be light like yours and don't think that guys will be put off by it because they won't a breast is a breast no matter what and it's main purpose is to supply milk for a child when you have one, when pregnancy occures you will probably find than your breasts will get bigger and your areola will darken in colour, be proud of your body as it is :)

This isnt permanent, But I try to give myself goosebumps, Or carressing yourself with cold hands, something around that

But it doesnt matter what everyone else likes if you don't like it who cares? Change it

How long does that last though?

So what we're learning is a sh*t ton of us have big puffy nipples.

"She" could be a boy, you know?

I'm 17, my breasts are small and my nipples are puffy. It really makes me uncomfortable.

Health Guru
Why lots of girls would love Puffy nipples like yours, be proud of them as they are a great gift.

I have it too but i think curcuma or something like that can help. I haven't tried it myself so i don't know it 100% sure.

Pack mentality tend to feed off each other even though some as individuals would feel otherwise of a cruel joke. In your case you're conserned about being made fun of.

Well as an individual, I would say puffy nipples are more attractive, far more attractive. I'd rather a girls breast be puffy than large round and hard.

Todays society is brainwashed with unrealistic "fads" of what is pushed as perfection. These ideals are unhealthy.

Don't get surgery that you most likely-in the end-will regret. It may even lead to infection or irreversible tissue damage.

Your breast may eventually fill out, especially if you have children. And if they remain puffy, that is still hot.

I'm going through puberty will this mean my puffy nipples will go smaller