No wonder! I at least one gallon of milk every 3 ~ 4 days. Jesus, that's why! So what CAN I drink other than water? Is orange juice fine? What about some fruit V8?

The answer to the problem is........ BENCH PRESS.. Work your chest as hard as possible...this is a condition from estrogen and all it is ,is fat under your nipples but not the normal fat it takes hard work to get rid of them

ok so first of all if your nipples are puffy take your finger push on it for 5 seconds and it will not be puffy it may hurt at first but after a while you will get usse to it my boobs are really big but my nipples r puffy

Same here D:

In some cases with men, puffy nipples can be caused by frequent masturbation, i used to have this problem but then i just decreased the amount of times i do it in a week.

I think surgery is not the only way to get rid of puffy nipples. I heard that the medicine "Gynexin" would do the same job for you. Good luck

HEY MEN THAT READ THIS. all you need to do if you have puffy nipples is first go into the water with your shirt/singlet on. this will make your nipples stag this is because it shrivels up to keep warm making your nipples smaller and less puffy then you can take off your shirt/singlet. also doing some cardiovascular exercises wouldn't hurt and neither would some chest workouts. <--- Worked for me hope it helps.

:( im 17 and i have them too, i f*****g hate them and everyone is always on about 'burger nips' i cant even take my bra off around boyfriends

Most men love puffy nipples. I know you see magazines with the usual standard nipple, but most guys LOVE differences like this. Dont mutilate your body to try and look like some shitty magazine model. 

Breasts never look right after surgery. Some guys might like fake tits, and they do look nice with clothing on, but to most men, fake breasts are rather unnatural looking and a turnoff. I always worry if im going to burst the implant and cant stop thinking about a piece of plastic sliding around against her insides, its a complete turnoff

I've seen pictures of girls with nipple surgery and they never look right. dont do it. its so not worth it.

Same goes with the vagina. There is literally a panel that oversees all vagina photographs in porn magazines. If the vagina doesnt look 'clean and tidy' they are not allowed to be in a porn magazine (im not even kidding about this) so many women think they dont look normal because all they see are these barely-there vaginas and they get surgery to make them look like the magazines

well news flash, guys love natural p***y. We dont need you carving yourself up, which actually leaves scars and an unnatural appearance. Its a turnoff to most men. Of course, the magazines are fine with it since they can photoshop over the scars and it looks 'standard'. 

send me picture of bobs then i will suggest something

16 years old, got em, imma vegetarian, i eat healthy, i knows its not gymo but yeah they dont look right on any male.

Ok this may sound weird but be4 taking off yr shirt pinch them a little bit hard they'll erouse but just for 3 mins tops I got the same problem

i have the same issue i was thinking about just piercing them to get rid of them will that work?

Stop trying to spell everything wrong.

hi there if you have puffy nipples then no need to be worried about it. it is the condition known as gynecomastia and alot of men and boys like you are suffering from this condition................ and gynecomastia mostly occurs in the puberty in ages 13-14 and 15 or maybe 16. gynecomastia is very common in this age like u have and alot of guyz like u in your age have gynecomastia............so let tell u have puffy nipples bcuz u have gyne...... gynecomastia is the condition in which the size of men breast enlarges from its normal position due to higher estrogen level which is female harmone and lower testosterone level which is male harmone............so it is very simple to understand you are a male so u need to have high testosterone level and lower estrogen........... but what is the situation now u have higeher estrogen level nd lower testosterone so u have gynecomastia or manboobs....... when u have immbalanced harmones the tissue inside your breast increases as i told u in the first line. but causes your nipplesto puff yes it is also the tissue the tissue attached with ur nipples and aerola and causes them to puff............. and the most interesting thing is that asi told u besfore that gyne is very common condition puberty bcuz when u r in ur teenage or puberty ur harmones are disturbed testosterone level decreases nd estrogen increases so as u know what happens.............now from the above all disscusion u know that how to get rid from it..............just increase your testosterone level and decrease your estrogen.............. u can do it very easily without any painful and expensive surgery. in markets there are lots of testosterone boosters medicines available go nd buy it very cheap or u can do it by natural way there are lot more foods as well as spices,vegetables and even fruits which dramatically boost ur testosterone level and not only decreases but also blast your estrogen level...............when u do all these things u'll notice a reduction in ur breast nd nipple start decreasing depending upon the supplement u take that whether it worked or not. but before doing all this just consult a doctor bcuz i am not a doctor nor a master i am a simple boy like u i am only 15 yrs old nd have a little knowledge abt gynecomastia.............look gyne is not noly the bcuz of harmonal immbalance it due lot more factors nd u know what some cases of gyne are unknown........may be u have different body chemistry than others or others have different than u. so before doing all this just consult ur doctor and ask about a pssible treatment.
i hope it helped for u. thankyou!