I had un protected sex about 3 months ago and recently I shaved my vaginal area after a long period of time of not doing so. I used a razor of one of my family members I have never used before and also wore new underwear that I had purchased that had not been washed yet. I also had protected sex the same night. The next morning I woke up with extremely itchy rash like symptoms that caused white head bumps on my vigina. The bumps did not hurt and went away after being popped and only appear after I shave. I do not have painful urination and no flu like symptoms. Is this herpes or just a shaving issue? Help

Hello Worried,

Doesn't sound like you have anything to worry about accept shaving.  You may have gotten a little razaor burn and then new panties and having sex irritated the area even further.  Your white bumps are probably nothing more than in grown hairs.  I aways have a problem with the bikini line because my bathing suit rubs right were I shave.  Then you get soreness and bumps that look terrible.  I found using a depillatory for the bikini line works a whole lot better.  This is a foam that you spray on and leave for about 5 to 10 minutes.  There are ones specifically made for the bikini line and they work really well.