I would really like to hear back from people who had their rhinoplasty over 9 months ago.  Did your tip drop when the swelling subsided or did you just have to get used to the new look?  I hate that I can see my nostils when I look in the mirror. Thank you.

yes the snout appearance decreases a lot as the swelling subsides. My snout appearance which was horrific postop but decreased by 60-70 percent in the first month and i'm optimistic it will keep going down. You havent stated how many months ago was your surgery

Hey

I just got my cast off yesterday (8 days post open rhinoplasty) and I am horrified, I look like a pig! My nose looks too short and upturned and my columella is showing a lot. My nostrils are very obvious from both the front and the side views.

I feel so depressed. Before surgery my nose was long and narrow and I really liked the front view of it. I was only concerned by its side view : I wanted to get rid of a little hump and to deproject the tip which was a bit too long. Now I am left whit a wide and short pig nose.

I know I am still swollen, I can feel that my tip and columella are hard when I touch them but I have very little hope I will end up having a beautifull nose. I have to go back to school next week but for the moment I don't want anybody to see my nose like this.

Is it normal for the tip to be so upturned 9 days post rhinoplasty? Will it drop significantly? if yes, how long does it take for the nose to look good?

Having the same problem 2 weeks post op! Let me know how it goes for you because I'm freaking

hows your nose now?
i did also a surgery and am not satisfied ! maybe similar to your results and my nose is changing everyday. am 30 days post up

please let me know if it changed because this is SPOT ON my situation right now, literally the before description and everything, and i literally started hysterically crying right as the doctor walked out of the room. please please please tell me this is no longer the case and that it dropped and looks more suited to your face now. everyone is saying it will drop and will change and that my face is very swollen so it looks strange right now but ugh please let me know.

please let me know if it changed. i literally started hysterically crying right as the doctor walked out of the room. please please please tell me this is no longer the case and that it dropped and looks more suited to your face now. everyone is saying it will drop and will change and that my face is very swollen so it looks strange right now but ugh please let me know.

Anyone have an update? How long does it take for the tip to drop? My sister had it years ago and her tip was upturned at first but later dropped to look great. Now I just had my rhinoplasty by the same doctor and am curious how long it takes to drop. My sister can’t remember a time frame.

I have the same problem