mate you are a legend

He's actually right.

Yeah, don't drop acid while depressed. You'll have a much more productive trip when the set and setting are right.

You can't tell some one they should or shouldn't try LSD....it is different for everyone.......since I started using LSD !y depression is not as bad and I don't have my suicidal thoughts.......just try it and go from there...

He is acyually right tho

Hi. My name is Tiana. I would love to talk to your friend. I currently treat my anxiety and depression with psychedelics and can give you and/or him an honest, personal insite to treating mental illness with it.

This has me shooketh ^^

No matter what you are feeling or seeing you need to understand it is your imagination in your mind and that you need to think of positive thoughts only and roll with anything and go with the flow so you can have a goood experience

I’d just like to say I was extremely depressed for a couple years. I took LSD in a comfortable setting and had an amazing trip. Although I’m not “cured”, LSD taught me a lot about myself and I have become a frequent user, for both recreational and spiritual purposes. Tell your friend to meditate the day before, be with someone that they trust, and just relax.
~Spookster A

Take the f*****g drug I was going through some sh*t and it will help if you have an empty mind try not thinking of negative put some calm nature noises or whatever and chill