:( i have on boths hands, the inside of them ,I would call they pimples ,just the inside and on my fingers they icth, I sometime see alot to togher and sometimes it will be a part ,they have white stuff in side and clear stuff ,my skin on my hands is very dry

Do they look like tiny little blisters and you pop them and a clear fluid comes out? If so I have had this and it usually happens when I wash my hands frequently or when doing work that dries them out. Try using Equate Dry Skin Cream from walmart. It is really good. It comes in a small, white, plastic tub with blue lettering and costs around 5 bucks. Thoroughly rub it between your fingers and also feet (if they are rough too) and elbows or knees...anywhere dry skin is a problem. Works great for me. ENJOY!

To the guest above, I noticed that there were some other posts on here who were complaining of similar skin problems. That's strange that dry skin would cause blisters, but it is helpful to know that lotion will help cure the problem. I think that if anyone else asks about it then I will recommend to them some plain lotion. Thanks for letting us know!