i have most of the same symptoms as listed above.
for the last couple weeks i have had strange shocks throughout my belly. then for the last few days i have been overly tired, and i've been getting enough sleep. my eyes, actually feel like they are burning all the time. for the last TWO days i have been throwing up in the morning, and feeling sick throughout the days. i also have a tender spot under/around my right rib, nothing too serious, but i can definetly feel it at times. i have something kind of like my period right now, it's browner, and has clear discharge as well..i got it about a week early, and i've had it for about 3 days, it's almost done already. it was never heavy, it was never bright red like usual. i feel i should wait about a week to take a pregnancy test..do you think i could be pregnant?

I have the same problems.
I had unproteced sex while I was ovulating, but took the morning after pill the next day, then about 6 days later I had protected sex, and the condom broke, which forced me to use the pill again.
Now my period is late, I'm always tired, I've been sick, my back is hurting a lot, I have a little bit of pain, and I'm spotting.
It's not enough to need a pad or a tampon, and my periods are usually moderate, and I don't get cramps, and they last for about 4 days, and I am always on time.
The last time I was late and was spotting was when I was about 14, which was 4 years ago, I've never taken birth control.
I'm just confused, and not sure if I should be concerned?

i stopped the contraceptive injection end of feb, about 2 weeks ago we decided not to use a condom as we want to get pregnant. iv had headaches, iv been feeling sick, sometimes acid like, iv had cramping, iv been quite gasy. sometimes my boobs are sore sometimes not so much, i had one day of brownish spotting, just on the tissue which stared with a small amount that was bright red, and i pee constantly! iv done two tests and both came back negative. i dont know if im actually pregnant or im just wishing i am as its only been 2weeks since we stared trying. its frustrating!!! i feel for you girls, i know how you feel. xxx

dont give up, my aunty had 3 misses and then had two beautiful girls. keep trying, they say start looking into why your not getting pregnant after 2-3 years. your time will come! x

I'm having the same symptoms. I'm on BC and messed it up almost 3 weeks ago and me and my boyfriend didn't use protection a few times. I spotted some before my period, and only had my real period for 2 days and I'm always 5 days. I'm still spotting some, I'm cramping, exhausted but can't sleep, I have headaches and my lower back hurts. My mom and sister had pregnancy symptoms within 2 weeks of conceiving but I took a neg test. Any suggestions?

Whelp, a lot of women seem to be going through the same thing as me. The brown discharge that so obviously isn't your period, is actually your uterine lining shedding itself. From what my familial females have told me, it sometimes happens when you're either A. Pregnant or B. Under a lot of stress. It's not your actual period, no, but it is essentially the same thing(minus the bonus of knowing your not pregnant).
Some women, when they are about to start/having a period/ or after having a period, have headaches or nausea. The chances of this are increased by stress, and let's face it, wondering if you're pregnant/not pregnant, is stressful enough.
Myself, i have that weird period/not period thing going on, headaches in the morning, nausea at night, and mood swings like crazy(and I usually can tell and stop myself when I'm pmsing, but not atm). I've taken one E.P.T. that said negative, but will try again in a week. When I know a definite answer, I will come back and post whether or not we're all crazy for thinking we're pregnant with these symptoms. :-)
-
New person 2010

well, this isnt about any symptoms or anything. but i need help and some understanding for a moment! lol.
i was suppose to start my period yesterday on the 18th, and IIII always start my periods faithfully, every 28 days and usually around the same time in the MORNING! well yesterday, i didnt ALL day long, but once the night hit, i started spotting. not much. i dont have any symptoms of a period, and i usually have horrible cramps, and i usually get symptoms like my boobs hurting and bloating a week BEFORE my period, this time i didnt. can someone please help me figure out what is going on. i still havent started completely and the spotting hasnt progressed, and its 1:00 am. could i be pregnant or am i just going to start later today? H E L P ! im desperate.

Ok...I'm 36 years old this month (Feb. 2011) and I am having all the same symptoms...headache, nausea, having a period for 2 days...nothing on the 3rd and then brownish discharge on days 4 and 5. I know there is no way I'm pregnant because my husband had a vasectomy. My youngest child is 9 years old and I haven't used any birth control since her birth...so I'm not sure about all the rest of you...but I know that mine isn't pregnancy. It could be stress as my headaches are pretty severe and could be what's causing the nausea. I had a CT scan of my head yesterday but I don't know the results yet. All this could be a result of hormonal imbalance due to many different things. Some of you may have a cyst on your ovaries, others could be something different...regardless you need to have a gynocologyst check you out. I'll be seeing mine soon...I'm ruling out anything wrong with my brain. Good luck to you all.

I am experiencing bleeding off cycle. Some days are light spotting others are a heavier spotting with clots. This is off cycle not my period. My doctor did a vaginal ultrasound and found a 2.5 cm mass that is hemorrhaging. She put me on Minastrin with Fe in hopes to shrink the tumor and help me with the daily blood loss I'm experiencing. I go back in a month for another vaginal ultrasound.

I would definitely talk to your doctors and ask about ovarian cysts.

that's what I have and my symptoms are similar. 

Go to the doctor and do blood work

I have light bleeding, light cramping, the smell of cigarettes smoke make me nauseated and I get dizzy I don't have my period for another week could I be pregnant