I am 19 years old and still I have never had sex. I know it might sound sick, but I need to find right person. I am terrified of those friends who talk around all about their sexual life. Anyway, lately I have heard someone said something about girl’s squirt. I want to hear more about it, and how can I make that?

It is common opinion some women cannot squirt and have ejaculation. I think the main problem is their psychical condition, and their partner’s inability to learn the necessary techniques. That is why, I think everyone who wants to see women squirt, need to learn how to provoke this. Often women’s squirting takes place during both a clitoral and a vaginal orgasm. It may be wise for you to exercise your hands, fingers, and arm for several days prior to the exercise you will make your girl squirt. The motions, which are necessary, can become quite tiring after a while, if you are not in good physical shape. Before beginning the first time, discuss it, and let your girl know that you are striving to give her squirt and ejaculation. Convince her that there is nothing to be embarrassed about or ashamed of and she will squirt if you do it well. Explain that just prior to ejaculation and squirting, she most likely will feel like she is about to pee. This is a difficult point for many women, as they will immediately draw back, so you have to explain this to your girl.

There's nothing at all "sick" about being a 19 year old virgin. What's sick are all of these little girl's running around slingin' there panties off for every Tom, penis and Harry who asks.

Be proud of who you are and to h3ll with what everyone else is doing.

Yeah, can I just say I had sex once when I was 17 because I wanted to see what it was like...etc and we were both virgins and friends for a long time. But even all that.. now I really regret. I am 21 and became a Christian 2 years ago. I now believe in not having sex until you are married. It's a great feeling to be with someone you TRULY love, and love takes time let me mind you. It's not lust or infatuation or feelings even. I can't tell you what to believe in... but atleast wait until you are mature and truly love someone and want to be a real relationship with them that you would both want to be for the longterm and have a future. It's so hard being young and you either hear everyone talking about sex or how they hooked up with osmeone at the club, whcih I think is terrible but ti can make you feel like you are the only one out there not doing it. So try hard to not let that get to you and who cares what people say. You;ll find the right person who wants what you want and is in the same boat. Nothing wrong with waiting for that person!

Legend
Hey there,

Well, Drummer85, I must disagree with your theorem. The sexual life shouldn’t be connected with the religion, because the religion has nothing to do with this natural process. Looking in the past, the religion has overwhelmed this natural process and made some bizarre rules. I don’t talk about any religion especially and I don’t want to blame them for that what they did to young people, but I just want them to stay away of natural sexual life. Basically, I have nothing against any of those religions, but the human’s role is not to play god and change some natural life processes rather to go along the nature.

Anyway, Krentz, I suggest you to do what your heart is telling you. Maybe you’ll be in situation to have a sexual experience with a guy on some party or similar, and if you feel ready you should do that. Of course, don’t forget to use contraceptives like condoms or birth control, because nowadays this is a very important part of anyone’s sexual life. There’re so many STD which spread so easily just because the people are to lazy obey such rules or just have very low knowledge about sexual protection!

My children would know exactly what the main rules in today’s sexual relationships are and wouldn’t be scared of having sex whenever they decide that the right time has come!

Take care!
Pseud0

Squirting is a natural phenomenon when the lady begins to enjoy the process throughly. She takes some time to reach that maturity. Most of them squirt during the later part of the session but if they are very well prepared by the partner, they my squirt in the very first move.

There are also certain positions which make this happen.

Please check my link I posted a post extra for questions like these. :)
https://www.steadyhealth.com/FEMALE_SQUIRTING_TIPS__t307017.html

WHO IS TOM AND HARRY

Great topic, keep up with good work.