Im 20 years old,sexually active,no birth control, and ive always had a pretty regular period cycle. The past few months they have been just random. They almost NEVER happen on or around the day they "should" happen, its just a waiting game. A couple months ago i had a period that lasted 11 days. The next month i had one 7 day period,and 4 days later i had another 7 day period. Im not supposed to have another one until december 5th but a couple nights ago i started randomly bleeding heavily, but only for a few hours. If anyone knows what could possibly be going on please help!

Okay. The same is happeninq with me . Sex changes your period cycle so being active can cause your period to come either sooner or it can push your cycle further, its normal because before ii became active I too had a normal cycle but its changed and this app that ive been using on my android phone ( called My Days ) is aware of the chanqe in my cycle and somehow warns me about my irregular period so im not that surprised when it comes on ..ive even went 2 months without my period just because I had sex a day before my period was due 

Hope this helped

I also use the "my days" app and its only been correct once in the past couple of months so it doesnt really help me. Ive been having sex on a regular basis for the past three years so i dont know why sex would affect my cycle now? I dont know, its confusing and very frusterating because i would like to have a baby but its hard to concieve with irregular periods so i want to try to fix whatever the problem is.