I am trying soo hard to lose weight. I exercise almost daily, and watch constantly what goes into my mouth too. I have even resorted to going back on diuretics, and caffeinated diet pills. Why is it taking so long to even drop 5 pounds? I am on the verge of starving myself, or inducing urination just to hurry up and reduce my body weight. I sweat a lot when I go to the gym from the water pills that I am currently using and have totally curbed my appetite. But, no obvious signs of any dramatic weight loss. I am feeling disallusioned. Why is it that the only thin people are the very wealthy, or a lot of immigrant females too? I am of european heritage, and I so much envy all the Hollywood movie stars who are so beautiful and pencil thin. I mean even when some of these women are like 7 months preggers, their arms are so thin and , definately no turkey wings hanging from their upper arm area. How am I going to accomplish the last half of my diet and weightloss goal. I lost 50, but would just like to lose 10 more for the immediate future, and then probably another 10 later. Why is it so hard to lose the last 20 lbs on the diet. I actually re-gained this much from my 1st diet 4 years ago. That's why I feel sooooo disappointed with my lack of weight loss progress as I am trying my best to exercise, eat less, and pee more. What's wrong with me??????

Ask a doctor about possibly being hypothyroid.

After awhile of exercising and following strict diets it can kind of slow down the weight loss process because your body gets used to the change. Keep with it and talk to a doctor.