My daughter is always complaininf of her stomach hurting- we had her tested for food allergies- that came back neg. We seem to think it is dairy- but even when we try to watch what she eats it still seems to bother her. She always had to go to the bathroom bad several times in the morning and we just don't know what is going on.

Thanks, Shannon

I was very very sick my freshman year of high school, throwing up in the morning and having diarrhea problems after everything I ate. The Dr's tested me via tubes down my throat to take pictures, and Cat Scans, everything possible and they noticed that my stomach wasn't digesting food correctly and therefore making me sick all the time. I was stressed and did home school, things got sooo much better. I still get sick from certain foods mostly anything fried or with dairy, I believe it's a mix of IBS (Irritable Bowl Syndrome) and possibly a little lactose intolerance. I hope this helps.