im 20 yrs old n i av had same sorta thing since i had my implant put it ive been feelin sick randomly real bad pains in my belly then goin toilet which is sometimes hard to go i also get dizzyness n tiredness i have these 4 the past 5monts ive been docs and he has given my water infection tablets then anti imflatries and then anti acid tablets to stop my gettin a ulcer these last nes atully helped a lil bit but as soin as i finished the ccourse i had upset tummy now i have all sympoms bk again i have alson noticed to day that there is long white bits in my poo im worried that that might b worms but i dnt think that has anythin 2 do with other symptoms im now guna go docs 4 the 5 tym n try 2 get refered 2 the hosp 4 a ultra sound or the camra test 2 c in ur tummy but has any1 got any ideas wot it is?

I used to get similar symptoms. Went to an alternative doctor who said I had "leaky gut syndrome". Sometime I would feel ill and sometimes id be fine apparently it depends on what you have eaten the day before. This doctor said that the diagnosis of IBS is really a cover up for the fact they really dont know what is goign on. I had to take herbal supplements to eliminate parasites and antifungal medications (nilstat tablets) to cleanse my body and then now dont eat any processed foods and only foods that have a low glycaemic load (this is different to glycemic index - look it up ) and avoid foods like muchrooms, aged cheese - anything with yeast in it basiclaly (vegemite) . I know exactly what you mean about waking up some mornings and feeling so ill that you can barely move (used to happen to me especailly with eating yogurt - somethign about the aparsites fermentng the bacteria in yogurt) . Seriously i now hardely ever feel sick or that hungry feeling all the time. maybe research leaky gut on the internet if you dont want to go to the doctor. Best of luck

I had the same thing happen to me. For about 7months i was wondering why i was always sick! Usually in the mornings is when i felt the sickest though. Made me not want to go out with friends, go to school, and other things. Doctors thought it was an acid reflex problem, but that ended up not being the case. I found out what the problem was by myself. I remembered before i was sick i was taking a daily anxiety pill every morning, but thought i didnt need it because i didnt believe i had anxiety. Well i started taking it again, and after about 2 weeks i felt 100% better. SO maybe it is a medication that your body is use to that needs to always have. OR maybe you suffer with Anxiety.

You mentioned getting a stomach ache and going to the toilet (not solid) and being ill all day after eating cereal. I'll assume you had milk with that.

You mentioned getting sick at the carnival after eating a hot dog. Hot dogs and most other "prepared" meats (salami, summer sausage, that type of prepared meats) has milk and soy in them.

The pain is probably the gas and bloating.

The cereal, hot dog, and donut all have gluten in them (rye, wheat, barley, oat, hop, malt..). Some people are allergic to wheat. Some people are allergic to malt. Some people are allergic to the other stuff. Some people are just gluten sensitive-celiac disease. A doctor would have to do a blood test to find that out. For an allergy, just stop eating those things that you think bother you for a while and then start adding one of the items back to your diet at a time to see which it is you are allergic to. Sometimes an allergist can test for food allergies, but the tests aren't always that accurate. There is no treatment for food allergies, just avoidance.

The rest is taken from a food allergy website.

Allergy. The term "allergy" comes from two Greek words, alos (other) and argon (action). If you are allergic to something, you have a reaction other than what you would expect. You don't expect to get hives when you eat a red tomato. That kind of a reaction would be an allergy. An allergy may manifest itself in various target organs, meaning sites where allergy signs occur. These are usually one or more of four places: the skin, the intestines, the respiratory passages, and the brain, i.e., (behavior changes).

Intolerance. The term food intolerance means that a food upsets your intestines, yet does not bother any other target organ. Food intolerances are usually due to an enzyme deficiency, (such as lactase deficiency), which causes lactose intolerance. Or, the intestines may be oversensitive to certain foods, resulting in abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, and bloating. Intolerance is usually a reaction to the protein content of a food, yet you could be intolerant to any part of the food, including sugar and/or additives.

Food hypersensitivity. Essentially means the same as "allergy." We will lump all three of the terms (allergy, intolerance, and hypersensitivity) together and simply call them food sensitivities. Practically speaking, people don't really care about definitions, they just know that certain foods bother them (or their child) more than other foods.

Here's what goes on in your body when you're hypersensitive to a food. The suspect protein is known as an allergen. When an allergen gets into your body, it comes into contact with the target organs, usually the skin or the lining of the breathing passages or intestines. When something gets into the body that it doesn't like, it mobilizes defense troops called antibodies. When the fight breaks out between these allergens and antibodies, microscopic explosions occur that release chemicals, such as histamines (hence, allergy medicines are called antihistamines), that disturb the integrity of tissues. Blood vessels dilate and produce a rash, fluid leaks out through the injured blood vessels, causing runny nose, puffy and watery eyes, or the muscles in the breathing passages go into spasms of wheezing. Even the brain can be bothered by an allergic reaction. A new field of research interest, called "brain allergy," describes the behavioral reactions of the brain when it's bothered by certain foods.

I think if you that are having difficulty with sick stomachs are willing to change your diet, your body can help heal itself.
You begin by drinking warm purified water in am when getting up. About 20 ounces before you eat anything. And then for breakfast try either 1 cup brown rice, whole oat groats without butter or salt, or barley for breakfast. That will be a good start for now. I recommend natural whole organic supplements also.

After a month or two going to the doctor because I've been having the same issues we find that there is NOTHING wrong with me other than HeartBurn. HeartBurn can cause these symptoms easily. I was having terrible pains in my chest with a burning sensation. Bloating, irritable bowels, burning, and these huge upchucks of acid into my esophagus at times that would throw me out of my chair.

Guess what. I found the solution. Oh, yes and I'm 19 years old and have been lied to by doctors. Prescription drugs for acid reflux just make sh*t worse or don't work at all.

THE solution:
Apple Cider Vinegar.
Yes, it was as simple as that. Just drink a small amount of apple cider vinegar with some juice or just mixed with water and it a short time you'll feel MUCH better. I'm still healing up from being burned so bad I still have a little bit of pain in my center chest, but no random pains and no scary BOOMS when the acid comes up. I'll be healed in no time cause of the apple cider vinegar. Just take it after you eat with a little bit of juice or water and it will most likely clear up the symptoms you're having - Which I had too.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I know exactly what you all are going through and it sounds like its all caused by Anxiety and Panic. What you end up doing in worrying yourself sick thinking "What If" all the time. All that what if thinking is what causes you to feel sick. Basically your body goes into Fight or Flight mode and thinks its in danger so in the case of your stomach feeling sick your mind is telling your body Im in danger and wants to empty out your stomach so you run faster and be lighter to get away from the so called "Danger" Your not going to get sick and if you do so what I gurantee you will feel 100% better afterwards. Also tell yourself its okay I am just having a panic attack it will pass I have gotten through this before. The more attention you give to the Fear the more it will stick around and bother you. Once you acknowledge the situation and inform yourself you are having a panic attack and it will pass, then you will gain control and the panic and anxiety will go away because you are no longer fighting it. For instance lets say you wake up in the morning feeling sick to your stomach if you continue to lay in bed or sleep the sickness feeling will get worse and worse, but if you take control and acknowledge its just anxiety and say whatever Im getting up and going on with my day, I gurantee you will feel better right away. It takes time but with practice you can over come anxiety and panic. Good luck

im 20 n i have same problem if ur not goin for a poo regulaly which is once every 2-3 at least then u may have constipation it makes u feel sick bloated and not really wantin 2 eat atm im tryin all sorts of things 2 help things lyk califig will help and its natural ingredience so no bad sideafects if u dnt go within 5-6 days u will need 2 c the doctor just incace it somethin ur alergic 2 lyk havein a lactointolarence (dairy) or eatin 2 much junk n not enough fresh fruit veg n water i no its sounds horrible but it dose help n bran flakes help 2 sugar helps the taste ive been gettin this 4 9months now so im guna have go docs 2 and im same as u i h8 goin but maybe they can help who nos lol hope this helps n if ur really worried go 2 a walk in center with a m8 1 day u dnt need tell them y ur goin just ask if they will come x

hey im 20 yrs old i have been feeling sick for about a yr now had a baby took the pill ever since that i havent been well had alot of tests nothin came up its so depressing i dont wanna do anythin i dont wanna feel like this for the rest of my life. some days im ok then others i feel sick, get pains in my stomach, have alot of wind, dizzy. can any1 suggest anything

omg i feel the same way my muscles trembled and i got hot flashes and everythings was like coming at me when people all talked at the same time ..the doctors said that it was jsut underlying stress and it popped up so the gave me temporary medicine ....ugh it was the worst feeling of my life

Hi i just read you message and i can't believe someone else is feeling the same as me. i thought i was the only one. i have the exact symptons it's just like i wrote it myself, i do sympothise and like you wish it would go away or someome helps me. good luck :(

go to your doctors and ask for a blood check for the bacteria called H. Plyori, these parasites can stay in your stomach and cause terrible aches pains and generally unwell feeling all the time.....if u have this bacteria/parasite then u will be given a triple therapy medication of two different antibiotics and some acid suppressors and it should clear up! rose

me and my boyfriend are quit sexually active. we have sex very often, and lately everytime we do it, afterwards i have been feeling sick, and idk why? it scares me.

idk if i cld be pregnant or wat?

i am on birthcontrol (depo), though i knw its bad we dont use condoms.
wat is wrong?
help me?

I used to get stomach pains at the beginning of every year of high school. Turned out to be my nerves. Google "anxiety" and read about it. You would be surprised how your body handles different types of situations. Cold chills, throwing up, fast heart beats, etc can be panic attacks. I've been suffering from these since I was 15 and am 35 now.

I am starting nursing school in April so can't give you any professional advice yet, only my own personal experiences.

For those that are afraid of going to the dr, think what could be worse; the pain or the Dr. It is a human body, nothing to be embarassed about. Your parents and even your doctor went through diarreah and all that embarassing stuff too some time in their life.

A lot of you seemed to be around the same age - 16- as about the same age I was when it started for me also. Is school stressful? Are you depressed? Try googling these things to see if they are related to your stomach issues. You would be surprised. Mine was all nerves. Although I suffer from panic attacks, the stomach nerves are no more, thank god. Just research deeper and don't always point your finger to something you ate. Stress and depression play a big role in your health! This explains why some of you have been going through this for months, even years. Please see a dr. You only live once! Good luck to everyone!

im 16 im sick all the time and i cant stand it anymore i have a fear of needles so i cant get a blood test and my stomach almost always hurts and im constapated lots and it just feels like someone is punching you in the stomach over and over i have missed alot of school because of if anyone has any answer please email me at

any info would help me alot i also am very deppresssed and i had erretibl bowl syndrom and when im nervouse im sick but im always nervouse cause of my sister and my parents are getting divorced and we are moving i neeed someone to talk to anyone just plz email me