I had this for many years until I realised that it was caused by colon disorders. I have come across a site that explains this very nicely and also gives dietary advice and product advice. I followed all these steps and haven't had a problem since. in fact, I tweeted this to all my followers and you'd be amazed at the responses! It seems many people has this problem and it causes acne and weight gain.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

i love your kind recuests but it is nothing that happend to me so i gues this dident help me

I had these exact symptoms for many years until I went on a course as part of my studies for AIM products. They specialise in all kinds of herbal supplements and also in colon disorders and parasites. For the first time my acne cleared up, no more stomach cramps and all kinds of allergies disappeared.

Read this article on colon disorders and see if you can relate to the symptoms mentioned. Also note the link to Herbal Fiber Blend form Aim for treatment of colon disorders.

Let me know if this makes any sense?

Vanessa

Hi Iam jessica 12 yrs old

Iam getting the same and have had it for about  days iam not eating now because every time i eat i have to force my self to throw up because the pains in my stomach and how sick i feel are really painful, Should i ask my mum to take me to the doctors?? Plus its also hit winter where i live ''Adelaide'' And iam getting a little bit hot and night and having to rip off all my covers then gets called. My Wisdom teeth are also coming through if that helps?? :'(

If you know whats wrong with me please tell me.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** personal info not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

i know what you are talking about. because when i eat i feel like i need to throw up. but right before i do, i cant.. and i have stomach ache. and i have heart burn realy bad.. and i have a;;ll that right after i eat ...
and find me on facebook. so we can talk more about this stuff. because i cant talk with anyone about it because they wont believe me..

my name is isaiah n.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

im copying this down you know for health

hiyaa im a 14 year old girl and for the past week and a half i've had stomach pains feeling like im going to be sick i get dizzy quite im tired all the time i dont know whats wrong with me can any one help?

Well im the same just now?.

Hey I sometimes get this for about a week every couple of months I just don't eat though and starve it out really doctors say its a stomach virus and that it should pass but mines a mild one they say the more serious ones get antibiotics to help the pain and sickness but drink plenty of water and eat mints I always have mento

I'm in the exact situation As you but I am 16

Hey i have had this problem for at 3 years i can't go out any where without feeling sick and in pain - every morning i get up and i am in pain then i need to go to the toilet but after i do that the pain is still there and it is literally ruining my life i can't do anything i can't even go to college without being in pain 

Hi

i also have the same problem. The docted also told me that my protine level is too high and i should cut off. I am not a red meat eater love chicken baked and fryed. I love fruits and veges alot. I have sometimes this horrible pain on my stomach or on my bach i just dont know were it comes from but it really hurts, i love curryfood and always cook nice rich curry could this be my problem?

I am not a acid persone, doint love coke and fizzy drinks oly water.

Hi, i know it has been a while since you posted this, but i guess ever since the summer has started i have been feeling sick almost every day. When i'm sitting down or laying down i don't feel it that much, only when i wake up in the morning, or go to sleep. I am starting school soon and I don't wanna feel like this. I was thinking it could be IBS and that it's all in my head, but I hate this feeling. I am trying to do research, and that's how i found this. I am about to turn 15, and i am a sophomore in high school. Last year, was pretty sressful for me, i had a guy in my life that was just treating me like s*** and was cheating on me. And than i had other guys trying to get with me while i was with him, and thank god i was finally able to end it with the kid, but all guys want me for one reason it seems; but that's not my point.. My point is that i've been under stress with the guys, and almost failing out of school and now that school is starting again i don't know if i'm just feeling that was over stress & IBS or if i have a sickness. I haven't told my parents about it because they're gonna think it's an excuse for me to try and lose weight (i've been trying to lose weight.. i'm about 5'3 and i weigh 120.. i weighed 115 last year and i just wanna get back there). I don't know, it oculd be because i'm etting my period soon.. I have NO IDEA what it is, but i really wanna know and i just wanna get better. i don't wanna walk around school feeling sick every day.I pray to God sometimes to help me, and get rid of this feeling.... I hope someone can respond to my post. 

-Sabrina.

hi my names ami and for the past 4 years i feel sick all day and all nite my stomcha feels bloated and hurts and like sumthick is moving around in there and this makes me feel like am goin to throw up all the time but its worst at nite time and i hardly get any sleep so now i dnt even go to bed till like 4 in the moring cuz i just know i ant goin to be able to sleep .ive had tests dne like blood tests mri scan and they all came bk clear. i just want to know now what is wrong with me cuz its making me feel really low now 

so if anyone knows any thing or has the same problems plez write back thank u 

Hello :)

Ive been having the problem for a few days now and i am very scared of being sick just like you so i worry about it at at school. I think the stomacke acges come from worring (Not sure) but i think. At parts of the day i feel sick. Mostly at the end. I wake up and i don't feel like much. I went to school earily and i felt sick so i went home but i never acutally was sick. I think im just worried about it and stomack ages come from worring. Or maby to much acid in the stomack so i took some pills called "Rennie". Thx for reading and reply back if u havd same and we can talk about it