i have been sick since i was 13.i have been in terrible terrible pain.i have gone for countless x rays scans etc etc and nothing ever shows up.i have given up on all doctors.i really think they dont believe me.even my family i dont think believe me.i have had scope down scope up very sore along with the pain it is so embarrasing.just after getting ct scan and nothing shows up.my bowel used to be swollen now it has spread to my stomach.i am 44 and have no friends no life.when i leave hospital the pain like the thief in the night comes back and i puke everywhere.i now am wishing i was dead.i think my appendix has burst cause in the morning i am so ill and have a terrible metal tast in my mouth.i feel so ill .i dont know what to do .the surgeon as good as told me to get out of hospital last week.i stayed five days in .when they complete x rays and bloods and ct scan then they dont know what to do ????i am thinking of suicide i really am.imagine been sick and in pain since i was 13 and i havent got any better.no one should have to suffer like this.i wonder how many people commit suicide cause there in pain unknown to everyone.all i know is when i got this terrible terrible pain at 13 it destroyed my life.my whole bowel swelled up and i lost loads of blood.since then life has been hell.please if there are any healers or bowel surgeon out there anyone please contact me .my number is 0876717332 padraic

You should go get your thyroid checked. It sounds like hyperthyroidism to me and you need to have tests run for that. Have you had any recent weight loss? I am not a doctor, but would recommend getting it checked.

That is what happens to me all the time! I have anxiety and i have had ever since I was little so i am always very worried. So, i thought maybe i was just working myself up but today at school I kept getting the feeling I was going to throw up. I have already missed a lot of school because of this problem and I have thrown up at least 6 times in the last two months. I always try to not eat as much as I do because I am afraid of throwing up. Part of me thinks it is just from stress,(which is normal considering I am only in 8th grade)and the other part thinks that this is something that needs to be treated. So, i am going to the doctors this week! I will keep you posted on how it goes and if anything they said could help all of you guys.

this doesant realy help but its feeling sick reching and not eating and not wanting to eat but drinking fine what do i do to cure it i did wee samples pooh and blood and they have all come back negative.please help me cure it.

Hi I am Kyle, I am going through some of the same symptom's you are. As hard as it is for you, you must let your parents know and get to a doctors as soon as possible. I called and made a doctors appointment today, I am very scared of what is that I have, but I have God on my side. You have to get help as soon as possible, I will pray for you, but please your sake tell your parents and get help!!!!!!!

Hi i have the same symtoms im 29 n i been having pains in the same areas my stomach cramps up as well i have not yet to find out but in my case ive removed my galstones nbeing that im not suppose to be eaing certain food n think part of wat im going could be for my eating habits i wish i could help but best bet to get check...

I'm 14 and on my summer holiday and for the past 2 weeks now I've been having really bad stomach pains. At first it was just shooting pains but now it just doesn't go and I'm always hungry but when I eat my meals I fill up quickly and then I'm not hungry but then about and hour or so later I'll be starving again and I'll be having really bad stomach pains, its fine when i sleep, but when I wake up its like I've been punched in the stomach 50times

I was 20 when I started having stomach pain issues. I was definitely sports active. I was a beachbody coach & couldn't even push through Insanity. I'd start getting overheated & stomach burning to the point where I had to quit. I was put on tramadol & threw up blood was rushed to the hospital & they said it was more than likely an ulcer. I had lost my insurance shortly after that so i put up with it for awhile. i finally went to a gastroenterologist & they did a scope & found nothing but a little irritation on my colon. I was irritated b/c I wanted answers. Long, long story short it turned out to be depression. I never thought I was nor could be. I was always in a good mood & always happy. Once I started taking zoloft the burning in my solar plexus went away. Hope this could be helpful.

u sound like u have anxiety u were so scared of getting what your gramda had it made u sick its your nerves i do the same thing sometimes . anxiety can make u Sick and u dont no what is wrong with u .i been to Hosptial many times and everything was fine , go look up anxiety symptoms .

I have the same problem, and I am only 12. I don't want to eat lunch, but i am really hungry. In school, I try to just pay attention and it works sometimes.

Pleas someone help. I had the flu two weeks ago and I was vomiting all day every day. Now apparently yesterday night I had a really bad stomach ach and I had a very lose stool. Now today i kept feeling dizzy and I kept Getting nauseous. It feels Ike I am going to throw up but I didn't. And I am really tired. I also have a fear of throwing up. My mom thinks that I am lactose intolerance(sorry I can't spell)! Please someone help me!

I am 20 and feel the same way. It has been 4 days ive felt nauseous and have not thrown up. Im not sure whats wrong with me, i cant eat food or i feel sicker. Ive taken a test just thinking go o the doctor but it will be a big dent.

I am 24 but my whole life since I turned 15 I've had the same problems I'm up all night till the early morning hrs while my husband sleeps and all night I'm so sick no matter what I eat or drink the problem worsens with each day and I even get that extremely hungry thing as well it sucks so bad I haven't gotten checked to see what's wrong with me yet and idk if it helps but I have everyone say I exaggerate or that I'm a hypochondriac as well its just bc they cant except that u could be sick all the time I pray that u figure out what's wrong with u and that someone helps u

I replied to this in.the previous comment please let me know if u figure out what's wrong with u

I have exactly the same problems exept my pain comes exactly 24 hours after I've eaten something. It has put me of food and I've lost nearly a stone lately. Me and my mum thought I could be allergic to wheat and gluten, I stopped eating that and it helped a lot. However making my tummy tense in anyway sends it into painful spasms. I'm 15 years btw. Another thing I also thought it could be Ibs as that runs in my family. I wish there was a way around this. The pain is awful and I have my GCSEs in a couple of months!! I feel your pain and I hope this helps. My advise is to stay away from wheat and gluten just for a week to see how it helps. It's hard but it does help.