Wow xhxlxmx I thought maybe I wrote this lol. I'm going through like the exact same thing I am also sixteen. I am seriously going crazy tho. it's so annoying and when it's nighttime and I try to go to sleep I get like super hot and it feels like my body is on fire from the inside. If you get any answers to your problem plz let me know...my email is ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

hi , my name is stephanie .
I am 15 & i feel all the same .

im always feeeling like im about to throwup , i failed a whole year cause i was always going home sick .
it just gets so hard to handle .

especially being my worst feear is throwing up , i havent thrown up in 7 years .
everyday i go through the same thing , am i gunna throw up ? i lay in bed hoping not , but thinking that the night is gunna be tonight .

it does hit me worst at night before bed .

like right now , it is 12 pm

and i feel like tootal c**p . I wanna go to friends more often , but this sickness is kkeeping me behind , my parents think its stress but im not under alot of stress , the only stress i have is this pain , that ive had for about 4 years now .

although recently ,
its bin a change , my stomache makes growling noices , but then it feels like my intestines are like turnign all around . almot like i can FEEL something moving around in my stomache . i feel so bloated , and although im hungry at times , its like when i eat it feels like its just stacking up , or not going down , i feeel so nacaucis worst then usual , i dont talk to my parents much about this stuff its kindda embarrsing , but i dont think ive even used the washroom since like a while ago when all this ^ has started to happen

its kind of starting to scare me now , feeling sick all day all night , not being able to eat , i dont knwo if its serious or not , i thoguht it waas just some stomache bug , but 2 weeks later im not so sure nymore .

ANNY help , or if u know if this is a sign of anything , it would be so much appreciated .

thanks , stephanie .

hi i'm a 20 year old female and have been suffering from many of the symptoms mentioned as well as others mine started about 2 years ago after a 1 week holiday to turkey with my best friend when i got back home i become very ill ... whenever i ate (even 1 bite) i would get a very intense burning sensation in my stomach and would have to run straight to the toilet. Doctors said it was a bad stomach infection and gave me tablets ... after about 3 weeks it died down.

Ever since this happened i have been unwell EVERYDAY (EVERYDAY FOR 2 YEARS) and i am fed up. My symptoms are bad stomach pains, headaches, weakness, always tired, feeling bloated and sickness. Some times i have to make myself be sick which i know is not healthy but it feels like it is in my throat but wont come up by itself.

About half a year ago i had to get my dad to pick me up from college and take me to the doctors as i was having persintant headaches which were getting worse every minute of the day. They had went on for 28 days and i had become fed up. I had been taking every pain releiving medicines around and NONE worked they were completely stumped by this ... they refered me to an optician and they said everything seemed fine. They are not as bad as what they were but i still have them everyday.

Ever since these feelings of being unwell came over me i have been at the toilet constantly with diarrhea at least 3 times a day ... i do not go out much as i cannot use public toilets (for a poo) if i go anywhere i can only go by car so i know i can get back home quickly. The doctors said it is IBS but i just know in my self that it is something else i have had an ultra sound scan, an MRI scan and a colonoscopy and results were fine ... it is getting to the point where i just feel like giving up but i dont want to i am a young adult that should be able to go out shopping with friends and my boyfriend and be able to go out clubbing. I am going to change my doctors and be very persistant and demand more tests. I need to find the problem so i know what to do ... its awful not knowing what is wrong with you ... and also i forgot to add that i to get many many many people calling me a hypochondriac and i get very upset because they dont have a bloody clue what i go through everyday. !!!

I hope you all find out what is wrong with you and find a cure because i know how you feel and i sympathise you all.
BE PERSISTANT AND DEMANDING DO NOT GIVE UP!!!

Its good to know i am not the only one going through this and if any of you find out what is wrong with you please let me know

I wish you all the best xxx

I have been in the medical field for over 25 years. Please never be scared or nervous to go to the doctor. It could be many things such as H pyloric, Gall stones or even anxiety. The best decision is to go to the doctor and tell him what is going on. You could actually be cured for it.

I am 23 year old man im short skinny and white.
I have problems with my stomach and intestins i cant eat right and im 5'3 and 100 pounds and im trying to gain weight
but i just cant eat enoought i always stop my self at a certain point because my food wont go down i dont know if it is me just
being hypoconriacte or there is something wrong with me ... like right now i feel as if someone is grabbing my stomack and trying to pull
alittle it doesnt hurt alot but enought to be annoying. i also cant eat spicy foods or spagettis sause or pizza .im scared of going to the doctor too i havent been to the doctor since i was like 18 and things are happening to me and i do want answers. I just want to eat normally and feel good

Hi, i know this was posted in 2007 and it is now 2010 but i have the same problems and im 16 ive been having these problems since i was about 15 and i went to the doctor when they started. I got bloodwork done to check for hyperthyroidism but i dont have that and i got x-rays to check for gall stones and what not. I was just curious as to wether or not they figured anything out for you or not. If you could let me know if theres anything important they told you that helped you i would greatly appreciate it.

Hi im a 13 girl and I keep getting really bad stomach pains. It start off with a sort of bubbling feeling in my stomach and then it really starts to cramp up and hurt; sometimes it is so bad I can't walk and I just curl up in a ball because when I curl up it hurts less. Also I feel like I am going to be sick but I never am. Also ( I don't know if this is related) a couple of days ago I had a extremely bad stabbing pAin in my lower right abdomen ( about where my apendix is) that came on every few minutes or so and lasted for about a minute. I have been having the stomach pains for a few months now and it has not got any better however the stabbing pain only happened that once and I really don't want it to come back. ( is not period pains) please tell me what it is because it is really uncomfortable and it prevents me from going out alot. :'(

hi im 19 years old. i have been ill for 3months now first it was stomach pains and feeling sick, now i get tired and not eating and just want to stay in. my family think i have eating problems and that im starving myself on purpose. i have also had blood test they come back fine so its not acid in my tummy, the put it down to mental problems basically where you feeling sick dizzy and ill you tell yourself thats how your going to feel. Im trying to get over it so badly i just meet the boy of my dreams and dont want to lose and feeling like im losing part of my family most of all im forgeting who i was. anyone that can help me get by and just be me will you please i dont wish this on anyone.

To answer all of your problems. Firstly if symptoms persist for more than 3 days consult a doctor. If all checks good you could always get a second opinion or write down everything you eat for 2 weeks and bring it to a gastrotologist. I've been to one because of fear like all of you that im going to toss my cookies(puke). They ran multiple tests at the hospital where i even had to spend the night. that sucked those beds are uncomfortable like a mug and people always walkin around at like 2 in the morning. Thats off topic but all tests were negative for anything and everything. My doctor then asked if i got nervous alot. I never really thought about it but in fact whenever i had a solo in band because im lead player on trumpet im so phenominal i would start shaking and think dont throw up dont throw up. I told him yes i get nervous alot and i dont eat healthy hardly at all. He said its possible i have IBS like mentioned above and that its possible that when you start thinking about becoming sick its all state of mind. What i mean is its all in your head. Make sure you have plenty of vitamin c and amino acids. Try drinking tea not stuff you buy at store but the tea packs that you put into hot water. Make sure you leave the tea bag in there while you drink it and add some honey for flavor. But dont load it with honey cause thats not helping your cause. Lastly take care of your body eat right get exercise. After you eat a huge greasy meal walk around the block and have a glass of water. Pop kills my stomach and gives me diarhea so i would avoid that whenever possible. Drink tea, water, and juice. Avoid greasy food and eat lots of fiber it smooths your stomach and allows you to use the bathroom more frequently. I eat fiber bars from General Mills and Fiber 1 cereal in the morning. It makes your stomach feel great and makes your poop full instead of wet like diarrhea. Whenever you eat lots of fiber have plenty of water to help clear out your bowl and make you feeel refreshed.

I can honestly say i have been feeling sick, bloated, tired as i constantly wake up during the night, stomach pains and so on for over 2 years now. To be honest i think it is all in my head as it started when i was going through a really rough time. I have been to the doctors a few times i got a camera down my throat to check out my stomach and that and they found nothing and then i got the same to check out my ovaries and everything nd they found nothing. i did see someone that said i had ibs but i eat a high fibre diet and it doesnt help. if you seem to get anxious or stressed a lot see a councillor they do help. or Go out and do something that makes you stop thinking about it. I stop thinking about the pain when i am working with horses or just around animals as it is relaxing to me so try and find something that relaxes you. I used to go out and ride horses to stop thinking about the pain and surprisingly it worked.

Good luck with everything

i have had this before. i am 14 now, but i was 13 then. i also have ti back now. so, i dont really know ifit is the same thing. but one night, i was like crying from pain and then it felt so extreme and as if my kidney like tore away from my body, the next day i was fine. lol weird. i just want this to happen now. i feel like c**p. :-( hope you feel beter

I have been sick for over 10 years now. Started out I was fine when I went to bead and woke up in extreme pain in my stomach and was bloated like I have never had before. Thought it would go away and it never has. I have been dealing with pain ever since and it is an everyday thing. Went to doctors and had several tests done and was told there is nothing they can do for me.Couldn't find anything wrong. I still feel sick all the time..nausea...and pressure in my stomach. I tried changing diets and nothing works.I wish I had the answer to share with everyone. I thought as bad as I feel I wouldn't be here today. How can anyone feel so bad and still live? Seems like my body would be telling me something bad is wrong. Why isn't there an answer out there?

i am 22, i have a 13minth old son.
i have been feeling sick ever sence i gave birth to him. i always have cramping. and wanting to vomit. but i hav fear of vomiting.
i have seen doctors about it but my doctor just kept on sending me home with out anything, and just told me to take pain refilef. one doctor sent me home and changed my diet tono diary diet and then no gluten and yeast diet, i felt a bit better. but keeping to it was really hard.
i am not sure if any one else has an ellegic reacation to pandol. i go white, short breath, shakingtight feeling all over my body.
getting back to the feeling sick. i can not go a day with out feeling sick all the time. i go to bed feeling sick and wake up through the night feeling sick and then i go to bed and wake up feeling sick again.
not going do i have that problem. i also get really bad pain on my ovaiers, when having sex, got told that the ovaries more after giving birth, but i do not think so.
anytips to not make me feel sick.

It sounds like you are stressed which can cause your bodies immune system to deter. You really should go to the doctor as emabrrasing as you feel it might be. It sounds like you might have h. pylori...bacteria that can cause stomach pain as well as ulcers which is very rare. Stress can aslo contibute to this bacteria. Ive had it before and your symptoms match exaclly. I would go to the doctor and they can do a quick test. They can them give you some antobiotics to clear it up if that is what it is. Also if your having blood in your stool you really should go to the doctor. This is no big deal but if ignored it can be a problem. hope you take care of this and feel better soon.

I am going to have to agree. H pylori does sound like the culprit. I am a hypochondric as well. But let me tell you about it being in your head. You cannot necessarily say its in there head. I am a outdoing non shy 28 year old female. I can talk to anyone. As i got older I didnt want to leave my house in fear of being sick, it was not in my head. I did get a wrong diagnosis of having anxiety and them telling me it was all in my head. I had kidney stones and thats why i was sick all the time.