SYMPTOMS----Digestive (AFTER EATING) symptoms: Dry mouth, food intolerance, stomach ulcers, canker sores, excessive tiredness, palpitation, swelled stomach, sweating, mental fuzziness, stinging tongue, metallic taste, heart burn, indigestion, vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, constipation, food craving, pains intestinalgas, gallbladder trouble. you can have food ALLERGIES!!!! YOU NEED TO BE TESTED SOON SOON!!!! ALLERIES ----- NERVOUS SYMPTOMS: TACHYCARDIA ( FAST HEART RATE) DEPRESSION, ANGER, AXIETY, CONFUSION, IRRITABILITY, HYPERACTIVITY, RESTLESSNESS, LEARNING AND MEMORY PROBLEMS,ETC..............................

FOOD ALLERGY SUSPECT FOODS MOST LIKELY TO CAUSE PROBLEM: DAIRY FOODS, EGGS, GRAINS ( ESPECIALL WHEAT, RYE, BARLEY, OATS, WHITE RICE, AND CORN), SOYBEAN IN ANY FORM STREWBERRIES, TOMATOES, BANANAS, PORK, BEEF, CHOCOLATE MILK, ETC......................
SMOKE, MOLDS, POLLEN, HAIR SPRAY, FUMES FROM GAS STOVES, PAINT, TOBACCO SMOKE, ETC.................................................

HAVE YOU GOT TESTED FOR FOOD ALLERGY, AIR ALLERGEN ?

BECAUES YOU CAN BE SICK SICK DAY LONG WITH PAIN !!

I'am fear of NEEDLES TO............... YOU NEED TO BE TESTED FOR SO THING BAD HAPPENS I GOT TESTED FOR FOOD ALLERGEN AIR

ALLERGEN I HAVE ALLERGEN YOU WILL FEEL SO GOOD TO NO WHAT GO ON GET TEST ( SO YOU CAN HAVE A BETTER LIFE IN FEEL GOOD ALL DAY LONG ) LIKE ME ! I WAS SICK LIKE YOU BUT I'AM SO MUCH BETTER IN IT FEEL GOOD TO NO WHAT GO ON ). MAY GOD BLESS YOU TO NOT TO A FEAR OF NEEDLES BECAUSE YOU NEED TO BE TESTED SO YOU CAN FEEL BETTER HAVE A BETTE LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. PS. eureka

Hi. I am a sixteen year old girl. For the past couple of months I have been randomly getting really awful stomach aches. I keep getting really scared that they are going to happen again when I am at work or school. These pains in my stomach seem to be taking over my life! Ever since they started I have said no more and more to hanging out with my friends, because I have the fear of them happening anywhere but my house. They normally start off small and then in a hurry get much larger. I really dont know what to do about them anymore. I went to the Doctor one time and then did not go back because I figured it was because I used to be lactose intollerent. Now I am really considering going back again because I get sick when I dont eat or drink any milk products. My friends and family are getting really conserned becasue they know that I am sick probably more than any sixteen year old should be. If you have any advice or anything please help me out. Thanks for reading.

unfortunetly i cannot give u an answer either and i think i may be the only one on here who has had abdominal pain(severe ones)
for 8 years!!! and i have had multiple blood tests,ultrasounds and ct scans,
i got a result back two days ago saying that i had a cyst on my left ovary,intra pelvic free fluid(from the cyst bursting-which hurts like all hell) and an irregular contour of my left ovary!??
And the doctor still insists theres nothing wrong, i have a lot of other medical problems like:
-migraines,paranoia,anxiety,depression,L5 and L4 discs are out of place,blurred vision at times,shaking/tremors(of the hands),
arthritis symptoms in knee and ankle joints,left eye twitches at times my left side of my chest/ribcage gets bad attacks it feels like im about to have a heart attack,starting to get slurred words,imbalance,.........................etc.
i have had so many tests its not funny and the doctor still cant find anything wrong, even though i know there is something wrong otherwise i wouldnt have all these different symptoms and pains and if there were nothing wrong i would be able to stand for more than 5mins.
which i so frustrating and annoying as i am 18 now and i have been in and out of doctors since age 10.
i have found that to ease the pain of stomach aches is get a hot water bottle and keep it on ur tummy or lye down with your hands on the lower abdoman and pelvis on both sides and make sure the lower half of ur body doesent have tight clothing on

I am a 23 year old male. I have been dealing with this my entire life. I have a history of back injuries which I believe has skewed my health my entire life. I also deal with a great amount of stress and a lot of repressed depression that im still coping and letting go of till this day. I realized after countless doctor visits and 1000's of medications that I was to blame for myself feeling like this. I say this simply because as I type this I feel as if every one of these posts is describing my current situation. This feelings comes and goes, usually resulting in the "pins and needles" type feeling all over my body and then a sprint to the bathroom to vomit for 10 hours. This is a serious condition for us all and there are many treatments available. My best weapon thus far in life for this particular situation has been lots of water and marijuana. As i realize that this is not a legal option for many people, it has done nothing but calm me down, help me look at the thoughts that are running sub consciously and let them go. and it settles my stomach, makes me feel like doing stuff with friends, and keeps me in wonder.

As most of you I have had my fair share of family problems and personal issues that have all been weight on my mind. If we can all just slow down a little and stop our minds from racing around this topic so much, perhaps then we can look at what is sparking this feeling... cause as we already know scientifically, all feelings arise from the mind. be in control of your thoughts...

Fear, as stated so much in this topic, is only a partial part of the issues. Fear is the accelerator, however, there is an instigator. and that is believing that we're not strong enough to overcome this.

I hope this helps. Sorry we can't post emails, but i hope to hear some replies.
Thanks
Devin.

Im 20 years old, and for as long as I can remember Ive had a stomach ache or a headache every day of my life. Everyone around me when I was younger thought I would be making it up so I didnt have to do chores and whatnot. But I dont make it up. I have horrible cramping stomach aches (like right now) that keep me in and out of the bathroom for hours. Every time I eat I need to go to the bathroom, and a lot of the time I have diarrhea. Every time I get a stomach ache, I have diarrhea. Taking pepto helps, but I probably shouldnt be taking pepto so often. It scares me how much medication I take everyday, especially the headaches actually. I was speaking with someone who used to get headaches a lot like me, and she would take probably 4-6 excedrines per day like me also, and she said that it gave her stomach ulcers. Doctors usually seem to brush me off when I mention the stomachache/headache problems. I dont think Ive ever even had a doctor tell me anything that might be wrong. I think doctors are useless personally. You pay them hundreds of dollars for them to do simple tests that dont prove anything, and any problems you do have will be brushed off anyway, because chances are, you're fine. So they really dont believe there's anything wrong with you when you come in in the first place. I hate them. But I would love to know whats wrong with me, because Don's right. I dont want to have to live this way. Im tired of it.

im 13 and well i have had all these symptoms ever since i got a stomach bug a year or so ago.
its not nice atall and i just want a answer or cure so i dont live the rest of my life in pain :-(

ok well everybody inmy house has a problem first or stomachs hurt then we had diaria then we trew up and thats what i hate so i dont wanna trow up again im vsiting my mom right now and my stomach has ben hurting ever since i been hear since friday so i cant have fun cause im hurting last night i tryed to go to sleep but i was in a lot of pain my family at house said they are ok now but im not help me lease :'(

I've had similar symptoms from a young age including headaches, migraines,nausia, stomache aches,diarrhea and cold/flu type symptoms. These symptoms are almost 100% guaranteed to occur EVERY DAY, and like you, if it was not one thing it would be another which was really got me. When i was genuinely ill all of my friends and family thought i was talking a load of B.S. I went to the doctors many times to see what was wrong with me and like always they would say " You need to drink more this is down to Dehydration" or some random bull like that. After time i realized it must be somethiing psychological and since then i have started to realise that i proberly have an undiagnosed fear of going out and being ill in bublic of with friends or something like that anyway. since then i have tryed to Control these feelings and my symptems and ive been much better so i guess they must have been down to nervs. I still get ill somedays but I'ts nothing compared to what it used to be. I'm not sure what is wrong with you but im my oppinion i think you could be suffering with the same sort of anxiety condition. I'm only fouteen but trust me i know what im talking about because this has really f****d my life up and i would suggest you swallow your pride and go to the doctors about your stomache cramps as it could be something serious if its as bad as you have said. >>> sorry about the spelling mistakes and i hope my reply is of any used if your problem is not sorted you :D

hey guys
im 20 and i have had all the same problames u guys have been talking about for the past 3 years
i have been taken into hospital twice and they couldnt find what was wrong.
I then went to my gp and got told it was probily ibs
im not sure what it is really because i dont get most of the symptoms assosiated with ibs.
it kinda ruins my life cause if i feel sick then i normaly feel like im going to throw up and i hate going out when i feel like this. also some days ill be fine and others i feel really bad.
But now i have started to get these problames where i feel sick erytime i eat and my boyfriend is getting worried about me because i dont really eat now cause i dont want to feel sick.
just thought id share my story and its good to k now that im not the only one out here who feels like this

i am 15 years old. everything you have described has been dead on. i feel the exact same pain. i cannot eat without feeling sick. i have gotten pretty much every test there is. i have ibs. tmj. and alott of back problems. i have lost 10 pounds from the lack of food i have been consuming, i am already skinny to begin with, i weighed 125. now down to 115. im really scared, my boyfriend hates that i cant eat. hes really upset about it. i have alot of friends. I always want to leave and i have become so unsocial because im always afraid that i will either throw up or sh*t my pants. its embarassing. i just pray to god this will go awayyy. ): please someone help us. i eat healthy, i only drink water. i hate fast food. you would think i would be fine. but even just eating lettuce makes me feel sick. Everything i eat, makes me sick. no matter what it is. im fearing for my life. im so dizzy and tired because i cant eat enough to make me feel awake. when i do eat i try eating egg whites and other sources of protein. also i only eat wheat bread so there are no yeasts, ugh just talkin about food makes me feel ill. i need to eat. i cant live like this.

Hi guys,

Ok first of all i do not have an answer to your problems but i can share some of my experiences with you and things i've been tested for and been told i have.

I am a 27 year old male and since the age of 17 i have felt all of these symptoms almost everyday

At first i just felt sick and thought i had a bug or something which scared me as i hate the thought of been sick, this caused me to stay in alot and after weeks i still felt the same and ended up staying in all the time.

My symptoms seem to get better for weeks or even months then get real bad again for weeks or months and some days i feel ok others i dont leave my room.

My symptoms are: Feeling sick, burning in my throat, weakness, dizzy spells, rumbling belly, tiredness, aches and pains like flu, high temperature and total fear to go anywhere where there will be people when i feel this way, i fear im going to be sick infront of them.

I have been tested for IBS, Diabetes, Liver and kidney problems, and general blood tests which all came back clear.

They say i have anxiety which causes the feelings but i know for a fact its the feelings that cause the anxiety and there is an illness they just havent found.

I am back at the doctor tomorrow and will be demanding more tests untill this is found and treated im sick of my life been controlled now and i want to be free to go outside when ever i want.

I will post again with info from my doctor tomorrow and keep updating you guys untill i find a solution for us all.

Fear not guys i am a man on a mission to cure this sh*t and i will help each and every one of you too, after all its our lives and the doctors should help us live it the way we like.

Keep checking this post as i WILL find our answers :-)

Chin up guys n girls x

Regards, Matt

Hi everyone,
I am sure something is wrong with me too.
I have a mild stomach ache, I feel sick, and Im a little sore in places.
I think my body has given up on me.

Any guesses what could be the problem?
Coz I havent got a clue.

hi my name is kelsey i am 20 years old, i have been having these bad stomach pains for a little over a year and now there to the point th where i dont barely want to get out of bed, i get dizzy all the time i get full very fast always feel like i am going to throw up constant tummy rumble, its really embarassing because when im out in public especially in a quiet place like the movies is when it rumbles the loudest... i never want to go anywhere bc i feel that my stomach is going to make a loud noise and someone will think its gas or something, none of this is in my head i do go on with my life and dont let this get the best of me but behind closed doors im wanting to cry because im sick of hurting, its also seeming like its taking a toll my relationship.. me and my boyfriend just moved into our own house together and i never want to.... you know.... and he tells me im always sick or never feel good and seems to be getting annoyed with it, could somebody please help me out thank you so much

hi i am 21
i have bein haveing simlier pains to all of u and mine started when i was 14 , today for the hundreth time in hospital i have bein discraged with them saying their is nutting wrong and that some ppl just suffer with pains but surley their must be a source to this pain ,
i have bein treated for many tings i have even had a mini opp for one the things they think i may have
list things they say i have had
water infections
constiption
kidney stones
liver problems
cycyst on the overies
blood clots
but nutting with proof today they just sent me home as quick as they can , with the pay it gose sometimes for month or so but it all ways comes bk im so fed up wid it that i dont know why i am bothering i spend many days currled in a ball trying to wish the pain away but it never goes i need someone to help me and maybe have ideas if they suffer simler things cuse im loseing the will to keep doing anything
these pains can start
with food
at the end my perriod
lifting way to much
stress
etc but the pain can get that bad that i end up hestricly cryin in pain throwing myself around to get comfey
xjackiex

I'm 19 years old, 5'5 n weigh 110 pounds; I left home about a year and a half ago, i felt normal and healthy weighed 140 pounds. I couldn't afford food very often when i first left and over the year I have found myself unable to eat. I adventually starting eating normal again, but now for the past couple months When i take a bite out of pretty much anything i feel sick to my stomach and can't intake the food, I get really sharp pains all through out my stomach and rib cage.. I really don't know whats wrong with me or what i should do,. Have i unknowingly developed a sort of eating disorder? I don't exactly want to lose more weight, if i do my bones will really start to show :-(