Yes i wear blue eyeliner, this has been happening to me. Urban Decay, Sabbath. I have been wondering what has been doing it ! I think i will stop wearing , makes you wonder what exactly ingredients are ? Kind of weird don't you think ?

Ive had a head cold for 10 days now and 5 times when I blew my nose there was blue streaks and I do not wear blue eye liner or mascara! Not sure what to think??

Me too! Did you find anything out?

Never worn blue make up but I sure have blue streaky snot. Haha. So bizarre.

Yes I am getting the same thing happen to me I wear blue eyeliner though so I must have out too much on and it got into my lungs

This just started happening to me

I found blue specks in my mucus when I blew my nose today. I am taking blue pills almost the same shade. It's weird because I don't snort them. I don't know how I would get the pill outer coating into my mucus. Tru weightless pills if that helps solve the mystery. I'll be going to the dr. Next week

Thank you! I just realized that's what's happening to me too!

I blew my nose to night and blue stuff came out . I don't wear makeup I do have a sinus infection. I am worry and calling my doctor tomorrow to get check up. Never had is happen to me I am over 50 years if age.

Lol
ME too I've been wearing my blue eyeliner I sleep with it and put it on the inner rim of the eye and I've gotten blue streaks through my right nostril in my mucus. I've been really congested with a head cold. Pretty cool I wondered how I got blue eyeliner in my mucus.

I'm doing same, but more than streaks, almost chunk. and I just puked , and low and behold , (sorry for details , but the only other thing was pineapple chuncks from pizza I had at 1230) do the actual coloring of it , was quite a pretty fluorescent blue & yellow ....
That said, I have a gut feeling (haha no punt intended) it has something to do with a fungus.....anyone get tested let us know ...

I cannot believe the brilliance of this post. Yes. I occasionally line my eye waterlines with dark blue. Have had a cold. Blew my nose this am and for the 1st time in my 60 years saw a blue streak in my mucous. This is it. Thank you as now I don't feel ill or crazy!

I dont wear makeup at all and ive noticed it for the last three days and an odd taste in my mouth

So What causes it

Yes! But what is it? A mix of colours?