i want to know how to put on eyeliner. im scared that i might poke myself in the eye. help me on how to do it  properly. oh and my friend was wondering what type of color you  should use if your a light brown complexion.

theres no need to be scared of putting on eyeliner. Im 13 and i have only been putting eyeliner for a few months but once you get the hang of it you definetly wont be worried. I started off just with a eyeliner pen because its easies to hold /control. If your right handed try practisting on YOUR right eye, but if your left handed on YOUR left eye. Once you get more practise move onto liquid eyeliner. I personally find liquid eyeliner easier because it flows easier . 

1.To do the shape at first start by closing your eye(the one your putting eyeliner on).

2. Try and draw a very thin line, starting fro the middle ish of your eyelid next to the eyelashes nearly(its ok if its not thin, its just practise)

3.Slowly make the line bigger until you get the the corner of your eye. You can do a little flick on the end for effect if you want( i prefer it ) and for the kind of flick i mean , google images eyeliner cat eyes.

4. keep practising but each time you take off the eyeliner you take it off with eyemakeup remover with a cotton pad. Dont rub to strong or you will hut your eye.

Hope this helps but if it dosent , dont worry , you will get it eventually. It took me a while to get the hang of it . :)

Also for a light brown complexion (like me ) , i personally think a dark brown or a black clour goes well with this type of skin colour and it look more natural than bright colours. But when your more practised and like your styles you can go for more risky colour but i would still stick to darker colours like navy blue or auberginery purple . 

if you could shade the colours in together oerfectly like a makeup artist i would say lighter colours.

I love working with makeup lol. I'm just a little older than 15, but am very skilled with applying it. Need some tips?