I have an ear infection and when I used a q-tip there was blue on the end..... I told my moronic gp and she didn't even acknowledge it! Also prescribed me penicillin antibiotic.....thing is.... Ive always been allergic to penicillin! That the second time she did it! Shocking.... Anyway I think its a mass poisoning of the population through chemtrailing!

This is crazy, sooo many more people have the same issue that I just started having! This just makes me wonder if it is environmental?! Could this have anything to do with a terrorist attack?! Really, what is this that we all have? I also use the great rescue inhaler, could it be to blame?!

i have allergic cold usually once a week...from 5years ago.. today when i was blowing my nose blue discharge came out why it can be....

i've been using a normal asthma inhaler along with rhinocort for the last week and the same thing is happening.

You are a witch. Check out The Witches by Roald Dahl. Your eyes will be opened.

Well, I do dislike children and have blue spit, but I seem to be lacking in the claws category. 

But, is it serious?

The blue streaks are clearly aren't nothing or else they wouldn't be there and indeed, doctors would have declared a medicine or home remedy for this nonsense just like with any widespread condition. Anything that forms in the nose along with the mucus membranes is as well a form of bacteria of some sort, it can be assurred that this blue isn't strictly a result a drinking, smoking, bad sinus history, or medicine consumption for another symptom. However, that's not to say it can't be, but I for have never been involved in the above and actually am a strong person in health but I noticed I've been away from home for a few years and I came back about 4 months ago: The house I came back to has sheet rock that was torn down from a huge wall in my house that I sleep close to and was solid covered in black mold. People had scrubbed it and cleaned but the actual film of mold never leaes which is where the actual bacteria is formed from humidity/moisture/cold wheather and back to warm wheather with just a few bad germs and filth to act as the spark in creating this black mold. For about a month now I will wake up and surprisingly, wll have the problem in my mouth in which case the blue form on the inside of my lips inbetween my lips and front gum line of my teeth and I have to peel it off. I have had any problems when it comes to seeing any in my nose and to say whether or not the black mold id causing it...It sure doesn't help whatsoever. And there's no telling how much more is present in the house that hasn't been discovered. The blue mess is obviously a form of bacteria built up our noses and mouth from something other than just one thing...everyone make sure you don't have mold in your living environment! It took weeks for my family to discover the wall of it because they noticed a distinct earhty foul smell within the house even after it had been fanned out for days. Good luck on your findings, but this topic does seem to be a mystery in the source of what causes it.

I'm 15 years old and I had a cough for 2months then it went, I have lost my voice because of this and I keep coughing up mucus and I notice blue dots in it. I don't know what to do, or what it is?!

I know u posted this awhile back but everything u say I can relate too....chemical feel/smell almost like being in a pool with to much chlorine???? Idk did you ever figure anything out?

I have been experiencing this issue too and everyone i speak to abt it is convinced ima alien:|  Glad to see i have company though.. But i have read all the posts and i dont have asthma, or smell strong chemical scents, however it happens on and off, and after seeing the write up about the eyeliner i am convinced that may be the cause.  i do not normally wear blue eyeliner,however this week i did, and i have been suffering from a cold, and i had to spit n noticed that i had blue stains in my spit.  

I really think the eyeliner is the answer to my issue, however i am going to test the theory.  Hope it isnt anything too serious

I had the teal blue snot like many here...It is a life threatening bacterial infection that requires to different antibiotics to kill it because of the hard shell it has. I asked a dr. and told him I had looked it up on the net..he said don't do that to yourself, you have a sinus infection...I wasn't satisfied and went to another dr. who agreed it was what I had discovered on the net. So because It wasn't treated properly to begin with ,I lost 50% of my hearing and low tones in the right ear and 30% of my hearing and high tones in the left...So to top it all off...according to my ear specialist..I developed tinitus from hell..that being..my brain is trying to reproduce the sounds I should be hearing causing extremely LOUD!! noises...almost unbearable...with not much hope of it getting better. Sometimes it calms down a little...but I can't take anything that works on the brain ..paxil, etc. or any homeopathic herbs to help relax,because it gets to working on the brain and fires up the tinitus...Its a terrible way to have to live....Hope this helps somebody with questions.

It is good to know there are others who have blue snot as well, but I've had it going on for a couple of years and I'm not dead yet, and it doesn't interfere with my life! If blue snot were a leading cause of death in the I'm sure we'd have heard about it!

LOOK UP BLUE SNOT ON THE SEARCH BAR AND IT WILL TELL YOU POSSIBLY WHAT YOU HAVE...Mine was a life threatening bacterial infection that has to be knocked out with 2 different powerful anti biotics...I lost 50 percent hearing and low tones in right ear...30 percent and high tones in left ear...All because my Dr. told me , don't look this stuff up on the web...Don't do that to yourself he said...I went to my other primary care and he confirmed what I found...He treated me...but I now have irreversable ear damage for life...It can KILL YOU!!! Look on the web site and find the name of it...it starts with an A if i am not mistaken...And don,t be afraid to go to another Dr. for second opinions....God Bless...Allen

My daughter, age 9, has had 6 episodes in last month of tongue swelling/painful and suddenly blue saliva on it! (It wipes off mostly.) Bright blue! The docs say she must have eaten something, but multiple times it's happened in front of me or at school in a class, when I know she hasn't. She's had other issues last couple months that seem to be rheumatological -- very painful external ears, nose, face, and recently legs. Don't know if 2 issues, or 1. The tongue responds to benadryl, whereas other issues don't. Before the tongue turns blue it starts to tingle, and typically she's complained of some throat pain/difficulty swallowing in the hours beforehand. So frustrating!!!