Recently i went through an army selection procedure(SSB), just before the group discussion , their starts some strange movement in my lower abdomen part, and pain start developing. I straight way went towards loo and within few seconds i realized i got loose motions.I got relieved, came back and participated in Discussion. After one hour i have my personal interview with the panel, but just before the few minutes all same thing start developing and this time literally water start coming out of my rectum. I appeared late by five minute before the panel of 5 persons and got rejected.
This is not the first time, i have gone through this many number of times, before any crucial examinations , interviews and all. This thing used to happen with me whenever i come under stress or got overjoyed, even at the time when i proposed my childhood sweet heart...how to get rid of this tell me some peramanant remedy..