Hi everybody. I have doberman that won't eat for past 2 days. Now he is vomiting and blood bile and watery. I also think he's also sleepy. I don’t know much about animal diseases but I’m wondering if this could be symptons of parvo?? Also, if he's up to date on all shots, could he still get so sick? Also, I’m wondering if this disease can be transferred to humans??? Thanks for any replies.

Parvo is a virus that attacks the lining of the dogs’ digestive system. It causes dogs and puppies to not be able to absorb nutrients or liquids but the puppies are especially prone to it. Symptoms are diarrhea, vomiting and lethargy so it is possible that your dog has it. Anyway, you should take it to the vet to get parvo shots as they really can help. And don’t worry – humans can’t get it – it is dog disease and no other animal can get it.