I am worried about my dog as well as my family. Thursday evening my husband noticed our puppy was acting weird didn't want food, didn't want to play drink or anything. We figured she got into something. The next morning she was worse a couple hours later I took her to the vet because she didn't want to walk. Vet said she had Parvo he treated her with IV's and antibotics and told me if she was still alive on Monday she would make it. Well it's Sunday night she's acting her old self again. I am so greatful.
I noticed I have a couple of rashes I think it is poision ivy so a am applying Calomin Lotion, but I did do yard work. I also fell fatigued, but I also just worked 6 days in a row about 56 hours.
I have been bleaching the house really well.
My question is applying to a recent post I read on this forum. It was stated that parvo can be caught by humans I still am not very sure about this subject. Are my children and I safe from any sickness we may have contacted from caring for our sick puppy? ?

Your children are safe, don't worry.