actually exercise doesn’t work for weight loss, it helps build muscle but studies show it’s not efficient or very effective on most people and some doctors will prescribe adderall for patients to lose weight (: medication is also expensive for other reasons ... maybe you should do some research before you make yourself sound stupid.

There are a lot of "politically correct" answers here so I'll give you the honest skinny (deliberate pun). Everyone in entertainment or bodybuilding/fitness modeling and I do mean everyone is "addying up." It's all but impossible to compete in college now without using it as the majority of students are on it for studying endurance. I want to tell everyone this so you don't beat yourself up when you don't get the "6 pack in 6 weeks" results all these fitness books claim or you're getting B's in class instead of As when the professor grades on a curve.
You can find rare exceptions to anything but you will not get a ripped physique naturally unless you are training 3-5 hours per day or more and burning 4,000+ calories per day. About the only people who do this are personal trainers or physically demanding jobs such as auto mechanic, construction or firefighter. If you find an "all natural" exception who is less physically active, chances are that person is lying to you!
Adding muscle will keep you from gaining weight but with most people, it will not make you lose the fat you already have below about 8% body weight. If it did, then we would expect power lifters to be the leanest people on the planet, but they are NOT, the strongest men in the world all have pot bellies! The body has many stop gap mechanisms to prevent significant weight loss, notably the leptin pathway and the 'over training wall." This is why fitness contestants have to "cut"with cyclic ketogenic diets and drugs. The body will not do what they want it to otherwise.
So now that you have the facts, you can make the judgement call on the cost:benefit of using this medication. I used to be in medical school before getting in entertainment. Doctors will straight up tell you the stress it puts on the heart, however Hugh Hefner used amphetamines for most of his career. Would he have lived longer without them? Quite possibly. Could he have competed at the level he did? I highly doubt it.
Adderall is banned in sports precisely because of its performance enhancing properties. Simply put, nowadays you will not be able to compete in entertainment, New York finance, Silicon Valley, or getting As at M.I.T. You will not be able to get a "ripped" physique doing moderate exercise and workouts, regardless of diet. Yes these things are necessary but I'm telling you everyone in these fields is using adderall, cocaine, or microdosing LSD to get an edge on their competition.
This is the way it is, so now that you know the dirty little secret of all those people who have achieved what you want, you can now decide what its worth to you with respect to the risks and side effects of taking this medication. As a final note, the regular tablets are generally considered safer than the time release, the latter of which among other things, is associated with more dramatic mood swings. A good summary, not to be taken as fact but as a start to doing your own research can be found on wikipedia.
Good luck to all and here are some links for reference!

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/26076014/ns/health-addictions/t/speed-diet-women-using-add-drugs-get-thin/
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/why-adhd-drugs-are-hottest-study-aid-college-campuses-n663696
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adderall

Adderall is indeed prescribed for weight loss. It’s an off label drug for weight loss. Eating disorders aren’t just skinny people. ED is definitely a mental illness. Adderall for weight loss is prescribed a little differently usually by a psychiatrist. Or should be prescribed by psychiatrist not a GP in my opinion.

If you don't have ADD/ADHD problems you should never take Adderall, it's a powerful narcotic. I have ADD/ADHD with bipolar depression and PTSD. I take it for attention, hyperactivity, and concentration problems caused by ADD/ADHD, and I also take Zoloft.

love ur response !!!

How did you get them? i would like to try them