i love adderall its amazing i take just for the hell of it it makes you feel good lol

it's interesting that she prescribed you xanax, because people abuse xanax just as liberally as they do adderall

Adderall is disgusting!! It's a poor man's or poor girls' "snuff". If someone really had ADHD, get RX for STRATERRA. It really works And is non addictive. Ive neen a CNS medical rep for over 10 yrs, straterra nom stimulants are the way to control the disease state of adhd. For those who need jump start in losing weight get OTC supplements or join med weight clinic. Adderall is for ped's I think. And for losers who can't afford blow!

People can get addicted onsome things that doctors say are addictive but i will tell you i have klonopin and they say that is highly addictive but it wasnt for me i been on it for 8 months and could stop it anytime. I do though want to try the adderall for weight lost could someone tell me how much to take and how often

seriously???? OMG!! Adderall is for ADHA not weight loss.. I don't know how any reputable doctor would prescribe it to you for weight loss!!! The first thing my doctor told me is that if I have irregular heartbeats or erratic heartbeats to stop taking it IMMEDIATELY and call her!!!! You should try weight watchers!! it works, its easy and it wont kill you....

Where can i get it for $8?

I believe everyone is an addict....that is a whole other topic too.

Don't listen to those

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

comments please . You are not a drugy for doing what your are doing . I take adderal myself & when I'm on it I feel great & I lose weight also I do not eat as much as I did without . & no there isn't a way to continue this eating less habit without the medication . You shouldn't take half a capsule because it wouldn't work as good if it was in half . I'm telling you this when I don't take it I eat like there's no other .

Wow. You know adderall is prescribed for Depression sometimes too right? It is also prescribed for patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. It's not JUST for ADHD. If someone wants to take it for weight loss then that's ok too. You give ignorant people a bad name.

I know the original post was posted years ago but i wanted to put in my 2 cents for anyone who may be looking for adderall for the same purpose of the person who originall posted the question....

if a person feels they need to take a pill for weight loss they should see a weight loss doctor for phentermine 37.5  (sp) or similar RX but adderall is not the way ....  In the past i was on phentermine before i was diagnosed with ADD as a 39 year old adult.  I saw MUCH BETTER results for weight loss with RX from my weight loss doctor than i think i see with the adderall. 

PLUS being followed by a weight loss doctor you can get better treatment, b12 shots, and they can watch you for side effects, heart problems or any other health issues. 

How about you learn some self-control and focus. Even Leon Eisenberg said ADHD is a fictitious disease that is a behavior picked up in childhood. A BEHAVIOR. As in you can change it. I'm getting my PHD in Cogntive Behavioral Sciences and I have a concentration in applied behavior analysis. I cannot TELL patients they do not have ADD but they come into our office for behavior training (the most effective way to treat almost any psychological disorder) and they are 'cured'. We live in a society that doesn't teach discipline. Learn to go to school, read, or find an outlet. After being diagnosed with ADHD as a child, my parents started working on giving me outlets and schedules. Now as a PHD student and a marathon runner, I couldn't be happier to not be dependent on a drug for a 'fictitious disease' as Leon Eisenberg, the father of ADHD, labeled it.

Where do you get adderall from? I'm 16 and I've always and I mean always had problems with my weight, it's horrible, I go on holiday with friends and they all wear bikinis and I'm there in a one piece. My weight annoys me, so where could you get adderall from?

Not everyone who is overweight has a hug appetite. Sometimes counting calories and exercising doesn't work. If you are so tired each day it is all you can do to get through the must do items, it is hard to keep exercising consistently too. Saying that people who are overweight should not use adderall or something else ( if there was something that works) and that they should tough it out is no different than saying people with ADD should just concentrate and stop relying on medication to focus them. Sometimes life events like pregnancy put the weight on and the usual advice plain doesn't work to get it off. People who have never struggled with a problem make a lot of false assumptions and excess weight is one of the worst in that regard.

Again a blanket statement. I think ADHD was severely over diagnosed and a lot of the kids were just normal kids that the overly full classroom teachers didn't want to deal with. Also a lot of the kids had families in chaos either from single moms, divorced parents or some other problem. I have met a few individuals who were definately ADHD and until they found out there was a prescription that could help them they self medicated with less reliable and not so legal methods. They were extremely bright people, but completely unable to stay on task or accomplish anything of substance until they were diagnosed and received medication. I would however be very hesitant to put a child on medication and would try everything I could to avoid that. They may not actually be ADHD, they may outgrow some of it and when they are grown may be the best time for them to go on medication if needed. However, there may still be some clear child cases were medication is needed, so I won't say never.

You need to see a good doctor. With girls your age it is impossible to tell if you need some help trimming up or if you just have some serious body and self conscious issues. Unless you are 100 lbs overweight I don't see something like adderall as a good idea. If you don't have any health issues, simply getting some good food planning and exercise planning advise should get you fit (fit is different than getting the body you want), you need to focus on your body fit (NOT skinny, but fit).