I find it amusing how all these guys who claim they have ADHD defend Adderall so much. ADHD is misdiagnosed in the majority of patients I bet. The current legal users need to constantly morally justify their use of this speed even though they know its bad and will kill the chemical balance in their brain in the long run.

I failed the neurological exam 98% chance of having ADHD. I have a serious chemical imbalance in my brain. When I wake up I don't feel like doing anything. Does that mean I should keep on taking the 60 MG addy that has been given to me since I was 6?

No. I stopped. I wake up, and I feel like doing nothing all day. But through HARD FORCE DISCIPLINE AND CONTROL OF MY OWN MIND I manage to stay productive. All these adderall defenders are weak

Mothers little helpers rock and I'm 66yrs

I totally agree with you! I am 31 and have been dealing with add for years but because of some idiots the doctors were having a hard time to prescribe it..

i agree as well

I think that you should consult a doctor and let them help you with a weight lost program because taking this kind of medicine just to lose a couple of pounds can be dangerous

Alright everybody. Here's the no BS sum-up. Amphetamine can certainly do a great job at helping you loose weight. Don't automatically listen to the normal mainstream notion that "drug's are bad, you should do it naturally" not everyone is capable of that. For many, mental state is the limiting factor, you can do whatever you believe but you can't believe jack sh*t without proof that it's possible and you might just need some help. HOWEVER, I've been using amphetamine trying to loose weight over the summers of the past 3 years. 1st summer lost 60 lbs, 2nd summer - 30 lbs but was extremely difficult and hit a few plateus where I couldn't lose any weight at all (Keep in mind the three years I was age 17-20, so hormone levels such as testosterone might have played a big factor, I'm male btw). Weight-loss happens on amphetamine, yes this much is true but FAT LOSS is what you want especially if you are male (after all this time, I've noticed just a few lbs of muscle makes me comfortable to not give a sh*t about the fat anyways)

So pretty much long story short, if you going to use this drug to loose weight do it SLOWLY. This sh*t will screw up your metabolism REAL bad if you f**k around and try to do sh*t overnight. And I mean BAD. I'm having a b***h of a time loosing fat and building muscle right now, because I keep loosing muscle because my metabolism is shot to sh*t. Amphetamine = Catabolic (muscle loss) if you are going to make progress you need to balance that out with anabolism (muscle building, even if you are female) I would also suggest something like T-3 (popular among body builders for increasing fat loss when there is caloric deficiet) or even steroids or some type of anabolic agent if you are male just to balance it out. Be careful and talk to a f*****g doctor! They might tell ya not to do it, but just tell em you're in charge and you want some advice on what to look out for and sh*t if that's what you're doing. Good luck people.

i just got put on adderall for my ADHD. i saw a change the first day and yes it will curve your appitite, but your right dont take adderall just to lose weight. it can kill you if you abuse it man.

The only way to get it is by going to the doctor and determining if you need it. Getting it another way is illegal and if you get caught you will get jail time and losing weight in jail is not recommended. Lose weight the correct way as aderall will only make you miserable and lazy after long term use. It also ruins your muscles.

I recently went to a weight doctor and received adipex (phentermine). The first day that I took the medication my blood pressure went so high that i was hearing like a buzzing in my head it felt like alot of pressure. I have very high anxiety and borderline high blood pressure, and have always had a high heart rate, and that doctor at the diet clinic told me that it would not cause anxiety, and she took my blood pressure and noticed that it was borderline high and at that time also stated that it would not raise it and that I would have no issues,i also asked about my heart rate and she also told me that it would not affect that either. I'm overweight and I wanted to take the adipex to help me diet but I realize after it making my blood pressure go up to 164 over 132, and my heart rate go up about 20 more points higher than it usually is that it wasn't for me , the old fashion way, exercising and eating rite is what i feel is the best way to go if the person has ever had in problems in those two areas. But even if you haven't it can also cause you to develop them.

Your an id**t, off label non FDA approved use of this medication is for weight loss. Providers do so with close monitoring and prescription quantity/length are shortened

okay super jesus, clearly you have no problems.

I agree....I actually am overweight but am ADD and take adderall. Ive been told by many doctors that if you really have the imbalance that needs the meds it wont work well as a weight loss supplement. Ive gained actually. But yes, i too believe people who abuse it are the reasons we have to go to 5 different pharmacies to find my scripts.

You pay 80 bucks? I pay 200.

A) Adderall is 100% man made dextroamphetamine salt- easy translation? SPEED with SODIUM. Per 5mg of adderall, one needs a MINIMUM of 2Xs the water intake each 24-hour period. That's why you are thirsty.

B) If you do NOT have the imbalances of neuropenepherine and dopamine within your neuroreceptor storage, you WILL get the OPPOSITE EFFECT to that of which Adderall is in all purposes intended for. Ergo, BAD IDEA even for a few days. Hell, even for a single-time use!!! You are better off dosing yourself with 1,000mg caffeine than you are taking Adderall by any measure.

C) Count on regaining the weight, no matter the size of the loss, within 5-7 days of stopping Adderall. Like a crack head, it takes more than a few tries to become tweaked enough to get cranky skinny.

D) It is NOT worth the emotional roller coaster. Or even the possible medical emergent reactions that could very well lead your butt straight to the ER where you will be tested automatically and when tested positive, the po-po arrive!!!

E) Just eat healthily and exercise. Best and yes, oldest, trick in the book.

Happy dieting!

R u kiddin me dude??? Why do people do some of the stupidest sh*t and then post it online?? Common sense would say what ur doing is wrong and f**ks it up for people like myself! Jackasses like u cause people with adhd like myself to not be able to get their scripts filled because its sold out everywhere or get labeled a tweaker when i really need this to help me....sure it makes u not as hungry but i force myself to snack so i dont lose weight and i brush my teeth more but what ur doing is clearly abuse and it really only hurts people like me and others that really use this or other meds for their intended purpose. This just saddens me to no end....wish i would bash ur heads together like in the 3 stooges and yell out what the f**k man!?!?