i'm 19 a wife and mother... since my pregancy i've gained 65 pounds and none of it has come off. my husband has left for boot camp and i would like to use this time to get back in shape... please any help... i don't have the slightest idea where to start and i have a 1 year old so i can'tgo running by myself or join a gym

First off start by drinking more water and less soda or other high calorie beverages. I lost 20 pounds by simply not drinking soda like I used to. Since your child I assume is still 'stroller' age, try buying one of the strollers you can jog with, and viola, you have a running partner. If you eat a few large meals throughout the day, switch to 5-6 smaller meals/snacks instead. You could also look into some exercise videos that you can do in your own home, like yoga or pilates (sp?), or turn the TV to one of the exercise stations and follow along with whatever they're doing. A healthy amount of weight to lose in 2 months would probably be about 20 pounds max, 1-2 pounds per week. Good luck!