Ok so #1 my period is irregular and it comes when it pleases. Last month I got in on the 18/19. My fiance and I have also had unprotected sex and been trying for 3 years with no luck. Anyways on Monday I had that "im feeling pregnant" feeling. On the 17th in the morning I went to the washroom and when i wiped there was a very small spot of blood and since then I havent had anything, ive had lower ab cramps for about 2-4 days :S but not like period cramps. Also I have a bit of breast tenderness. Any ideas/ suggestions/anything? thank you :-D

Hi, I am 22 yrs old and I have a 3 yr old I think I might be pregnant again not sure I have this feeling in my ears like they are clogged or full of water and it's irritating and hard to hear so I was wondering if anyone has ever experienced this while pregnant is this one of those weird pregnancy symptoms?

i found this article relieveing but if its painful you should seek help

marchofdimes.com/pnhec/159_15241.asp

Hey everyone. Here is the thing. I got my period on Jun 10th and finished it on the 15th. Before I got my period my husband and I have had unprotected sex and he finished in me. While I was on my period I've had unprotected sex again( twice) and again he finished in me. On Jun 16, I started to feel sharp pain in my belly. It feels just like cramping, but I know It's not my period because I just finished my last one a few days ago. Ive been having this cramping feeling for 3 days days now. Is this an early pregnancy sign? :O

lilmidget the same thing is happening to me except i used a condom!! i am only 16 years old dating a 19 year old marine.. i better not be pregnant!! i can only imagine how my parents are going to react PLEASE somebody give me good news about all this happening ?? tell me its not implantation bleeding by the way my period is late!! oh god. help!!

I have felt those cramps during both pregnancies. On the first pregnancy the pain got so intense that i had to go to the emergency room to make sure I wasn't having a miscarriage. So apparently its normal as long as there isn't any heavy bleeding and back pains.

hi i found out i was pregnant not long ago 2 and i started gtting bad pain like that i think you should go see your doctor 2 arrange a scan 4 you, the pain i was havin was a miscarrige. xx

I am 21 and just found out I am pregnant but can't determine whether its a real one or not and not an ectopic pregnancy as I was on the pill and recently got off about 2 months ago. I haven't had a normal period for a while now. And in july i only spotted. Is there a possibility that it is?

When I was pregnant I ended up in the hospital for observation with severe cramps. It can be serious and the doctors don't take chances with that. However, in my case I linked the cramps to drinking koolaid (lots of sugar) on an empty stomach. Give up all the sugar and see if the cramps go away. If not go see a doctor!

hey i was just wondering about somethings.... theres something wrong with me and im trying to do a kind of process of elimination... my periods have been weird. the last one was a day late and i cramped... i usually do. this one was early and i didnt cramp at all... i have also been having some abdominal pressure around my uteral area... and sometimes little pains... i have also been getting dizzy to the point where i want to faint. my boyfriend and i dont use condoms nor does he pull out... but i have been on birth control for a year... i also have low blood sugar... i dont know what it could be becuase im not having ALL the symptoms of pregnancy but i would like to know what you think... im 17 years old and i want to know whats going on...

Hello all, well my case is a little different. I have been trying to conceive for 8 years now. I found out that my right fallopian tube was damaged due to chlamedia when i was 14 years old I am now 30. The test also showed that my left tube was fine. So had the right tube removed because I learned that the reason I hadnt got pregnant was because my damaged tube was interfering with the way the left tube was functioning. This was 3 years ago. I still havent became pregnant. I took a fertility drug called chlomid to help me ovulate and the risk of this drug would be severe cramps or multiple births I didnt care and still dont so I took the chance. Well that didnt work. Now right now today its time for my period to come Ive been seeing mucos for about 3 days now, my breast hurt so bad that I cant wear a bra, and I am having sharp severe abdominal cramps; all signs of a period but I have never cramped this bad for this long in my life. I normally feel sharp pains 1 day before my period, thats normal for me but it has been 1 week now and its driving me insane. Any suggestions on what's going on with me. Is it that my period is just accruing new symptoms because I'm getting older or could it be that I may finally be pregnant?

hi im kate was wondering if ya can help me i am 21 years old me and my boyfriend are trying for a baby as we lost one a while back now i am having pains in my Abdomen and feeling tired and worn out all the time is this normal

hope you can help me

thanxs all

kate
x

im not really sure but i think im pregnant my gums are swollen and bleed constantly i had cramps for about two days and now i have really bad abdominal cramps im not due for my period for 1 more week i hope that i am pregnant but im not really that tired my legss hurt all the time now and i cant sleep because of it if any one knows what else it might be please let me know,deskclerk

HEY GUYS.....WELL I HAVE LIGHT CRAMPING FOR ABOUT 2 OR 4 HOURS OUT OF THE DAY AND IM ALWAYS HUNGRY OR THINK I HAVE TO USE THE BATHROOM AND REALLY DONT!! IM NOT SURE IF IM PREGNANT
OR NOT CUZ ITS ONLY BEEN 2 WEEKS SINCE ME AND MY BETTER HALF USED UNPROTECTED SEX! AND ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS SINCE I HAD MY PERIOD. AND FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS IVE HAD A CLEAR DISCHARGE AFTER I PEE...HOW DO I KNOW I AM PREGNANT IF I CANT TAKE THE TEST?

Don't forget that cramps weeks before an expected period can be ovulation. Sometimes my ovulation cramps are almost as strong as my regular cramps.