I need to buy a good helmet for road cycling. I’ve been pretty negligent when it comes to safety on the road and a couple of days ago I fell off the bike and injured my arm. I didn’t wear helmet and I luckily didn’t fall on my head. Now I’d like to buy a really good helmet and protect myself in the future.

You should have known better than to cycle on the road without the helmet. It is one of the most important parts of cycling equipment. Do you have any idea how many people got seriously injured and some even killed because of not wearing a helmet? There are various helmet types and since you’re not a pro cyclist, a regular road helmet will do. When I say regular, I refer to the design, since those pro helmets are more aerodynamic because of the speed. The regular ones generally speaking have only the safety function.There are titanium helmets but their price is almost double.