Can I help?

:LOL:

yeah, I know. I'm just sayin'...
I'm with PH. Let's talk ass now. ;)

Took my cat to the emergency vet yesterday because she wasn't eating and had been bleeding from her mouth the night before. She came home in a box and now resides in the hole we dug for her in the back yard. Cancerous tumor under her tongue. She was about 11 years old and the cutest little "Weegie" I've seen. We got her at the SPCA about 4 years ago after she had been adopted twice and returned in 2 months for peeing outside the box. She chose our bed to pee on and I cured that with a vinyl tarp. I guess she only liked soft absorbent places to make her deposit. The people who previously had her spent over $500 on her for dental work and heartworm cures so they must have liked her too but couldn't live with peeing. Don't know where she came from originally but she was totally unsocialized so I think she may have been used for breeding. Our other cats are searching the house for her because they didn't get to see her dead body. I wasn't going to open the sealed box to show them before we buried her. After 4 years she was finally letting us pet her but didn't like being picked up.

Actually it was me, but no one ever notices... :cry:

I'm sorry. It was his derriere, the image is burned into my retinas and that's evidently messed with my brain.
It was a smashing idea, and I thank you for it.
:bowdown:

:D Well, seeing as you're so sweet, I can understand. I'm sure if I saw buns I wouldn't be thinking straight either. Other than PH's buns, that is. (No offense PH. Not my type.)

it's this being single thing. I am having issues. ;) of the withdrawal sort.
And no, you're the sweet one. :)

Came to my home town for vaccation.

Enjoying a lot and having heavy fun & dinner in marriage. :D

Not wearing any clothes all weekend.Will answer the door nude also.

The poor pizza boy/girl.

They love delivering to my house.

Going for movie........:)