Yes that is cum

i just ejaculated pretty hard and im 13 like it was all over me and it felt warm//hot is that supposed to be like that?

Tecnoly it is spirm.

Yup it's gonna be basically the same temperature as your body so if you pee on yourself it's gonna be warm too . So to answer your question yes semen is suppose to be warm and as for the amount that you ejaculate and how far it depends on the person and how aroused you were . Usually the more aroused you are the more semen you ejaculate and sometimes it's thicker sometimes it more watery sometimes it shoots out sometimes it just dribbles or oozes out. Does that make sense?

does it kind of feel like u have to pee when it starts to cum out n also i wanna have sex with my gf but when i cum right after i cum i start to pee how do i not let that happen i dont want to pee on her u know what would happen n her reaction anyways so yeah n im 15

Well first off I wouldn't go rushing in to having sex at 15. There are a lot of risks and responsibility that comes with it. Why do you think you pee after ejaculating? What makes you think that ?

when i masterbate i feel so good when doing it. but  i feel disgusted after words- im not sure if thats normal is it? plus what is pre-cum im turning 14 in like 2 months. it feels like i should do it all the time. how often should i masterbate. and is it healthy.

Hey there first off pre-ejaculate also known as pre-cum is a clear sticky substance that comes out of your penis after you've been sexually aroused/ turned on for a period of time some guys produce a lot some guys only produce a couple drops. Pretty ejaculate comes out before a person reaches orgasm then during orgasm semen is ejaculated. Masturbation is completely normal especially for teenagers. When someone is just starting to go through puberty their hormones increase and they think about sex and feel like masturbating a lot. This is okay and normal. Masturbation won't hurt you physically some people think it is morally wrong depending on your religion or faith. But it is a normal natural thing to experience

look everyone is difrent im 14 i masterbuate allot and when i cum it shots like crazy and prety far, and yea when you cum you have a felling like you cant do it and more but if you do only some colorless liquid comes out and it doesnt feel as good

I am almost 13 years old and i am bi and i tasted my own cum its clear and its tastes bitter and salty and its just drippy is this normal for me

Yup that is normal taste can be affected by diet and it is thinner and clear because your body is just starting to make it. It will gets thicker an more white as you go through puberty more

how do you come i keep try but dosent work

Hi Guest
You are probably just not at the point in your development that you are able to ejaculate.
You can still keep trying and enjoying masturbation and when your body reaches the point where you are able to cum it will happen.
It is common not to be able to ejaculate if you have not started puberty yet or are in the early stage of it, does not mean anything is wrong all it means is your body just needs a little more time to develop.

I am 15 also and have sex with girls all the time my penis is always strong enough to get me through atleast 2 girls XD

It is a whiteish liquid that does come out when u feel like your gonna erupt it will some times shoot out when u are getting sucked and jerked off at the same time