When I cum it is yellowish is that bad

Hey im 14 and barily hav pubic haid on my crotch amd only like 3 on my pots hav I hit puberty or jist started I also had the clear whit stuff once

This happens to me also but I'm just 13

Its the same feeling when semen comes out. BTW you can really feel it because its the smallest cell in a male.

hey im 13 had a night full of watching porn i was jacking off and and for the first time precum came out its actulay not white what does that mean its shot out like 5 times and now its just pouring out i got a little on my sheets and  my hands are sticky and now just the littest tickle on my head makes it poor out is this how cum realy comes out

Well i do have white liquid coming out of the little devil but its not sticky.Can anybody tell me why?

It certainly is. It's nice to hear you say it feels really good, there seem to be so many guys here who say they stopped before it happened because it felt weird or they couldn't stand it. I always thought it felt really good, that's why I did it so much.

How do u cum when clear stuff come out not the white stuff,the sperm!!!

it must be normal because that's happening to me to...

I have to straighten out my toes and legs and arms to ejackulate is anyone else like that

I JUST DID

Youll know it feels good

why in the hell are all you young people doing this stuff its odd and practically inhuman grow up till like 15 than start...

Get a grip!!! Most of us started around the age of ten. We were doing circle jerks by the time I was 11 or 12. It's the most fun before 13 or 14 while it's still dry so you don't have to contend with the mess.

How old were you when you learned about it?

Who showed you?

well i am 14 years old and ive had sex before and it really feels good for a guy to cum inside of you <3