I am to get opinions on what age people think is too young for a planned pregnancy. In my opinion I think it has a lot more to do with maturity rather than age but I am curious what everyone has to say. I am 19 years old, I will be 20 in less than 5 months. I am married, I have been together with my husband for 4 years. I moved out at 15 due to my parents not being there and my husband and I have been living together ever since. My husband is a contractor, he has his own business. I can't wait to start a family and I know he will make a great husband, he is amazing. I cannot wait to be a mother, when I see a baby I just think of how beautiful they are and how I can't wait to hold my own someday. Is planning a pregnancy at my age too young?

You sound like your doing really well. You're married, have a place, your husband has his own business, and I don't see why. As long as you have everything a baby needs. Go ahead a have a baby

:)