hi!i had an intauterine implantation done last nov13.it's nov29 now,i had my urine test and blood test done and all are negative.but i still dont have my period and my doctor told me to wait for 4 more days and do the tests again.is there still a chance that im pregnant???????????

Hi everybody! I have 5 children, ages 15, 13, 13, 8, & 7. When the 7 year was born I had a tubal ligation after the C-Section. I've been late a few times in the years since, but always got a negative pregnancy test result. This time, I'm not late but it did end earlier than usual. I've gained a few lbs, and my husband swears I'm eating like a pregnant woman when I pull out snacks. He told me tonight that he thinks I am pregnant. I don't think I am, and I don't know what to do. I never had any of the pregnancy symptoms, ex. Tender breasts, with my kids until the second or third trimester, other than missed cycle or cycle that was to short were my signs before. I'm torn about getting a test done, but I don't want to be the pregnant woman in the er finding out that my tummy pains are really a baby in the trimester like one post I read.