Hi. I've been shopping online for over 3 years. I love every part of it. It's more quiet and convenient, deals are often better and I don't have to leave home. :) Everything I buy arrives at my door in a few days even if I buy something from remote parts of the world. What do you think about online shopping? Do you buy makeup and clothes this way? Which products and brands?

Hi. I'm shopping makeup from Sephora website and I'd recommend them. But be careful not to spend all money like I have, lol. If you're willing to spend a decent amount of money they're great choice because they have tons of stuff that you usually can't find in stores. Of course you can find cheaper stuff, but I simply like Sephora. You ca look for e.l.f. cosmetics. There's plenty of websites that sell their stuff.As for clothes, I love Asos. They have some really cute clothes and they aren't too expensive.Also, don't forget eBay or Amazon, you can find a lot of good clothes and cosmetics there as well.