I am very shy of girls because I think my penis is too small. What size do they like? Mine is about 4 inch. Is that small? I am 28 years old. Will it grow more? This really bothers me a lot.

I am not sure but 4 inch sounds normal for me. As I know average adult male penis size is 6 inch, and teenagers has smaller. It really depends of your physical development. As far as your shyness around girls is concerned, it is important to realize that the size of the penis does not equate with sexual performance. There is no rule what size they like; more important thing is pleasing them. They tend to realize that penis size is not all-important.

my penis size is 5' 3" i think that is suffiecient size for me.

People tend to knock the saying that size doesn't matter. But it really is true. Size is of the least important thing. It is more about pleasing the women, technique and so on. From what I learned in med school average for adult male is actually 5 1/4 inches or less. I wouldn't worry about your size. I guess that is as bad as telling a women that her breast size doesn't matter cause in our eyes it is but in all honesty size isn't important for a man (penis) or a women (breasts).

6 inches when up?

im 14 n im 7 inches wen up n im not lieing

At 28 I don't think you'll grow anymore but trust me, I'm 15 right now, almost 8" and honestly I don't really like it, because it... Hurts the girls, and yeah... It's kind of awkward, and when a girl goes around saying you have a big c**k its almost as embarrassing as if they went around saying you had a small one I would think, I don't like it and private stuff was exposed. So I think don't change, you don't really want to grow too big, brings too many issues up...

I'm a 16 year old girl and I love a big penis inside my p***y I think 8 inches is a great size. 8==============>~~~~