Hello folks! Please help me with your advice because I’m a bit scared. I like cycling and it usually relaxes me and helps me get rid of all the stress and anxiety which are part of my business. But I’ve noticed couple of times that I have stitches when riding. It started like a sharp sensation in my chest when I got tired. Now it’s there almost with every breath I take. Is it serious?

Hey pal! Don’t panic, for starters, because since it’s a continuous pain and stitching in your chest, it’s not a heart attack. I suppose that was your fear. I can’t be sure what the problem is since I don’t know anything about your body mass, condition and other relevant factors. The first thing that comes to my mind is the probability that your breathing technique is not correct, because breathing is one of the most important factors for a successful training. If you don’t breathe properly your brain and lung receive insufficient amount of oxygen and you become tired and have various unpleasant sensations. But it would be good to go and have your hear and lungs tested. Don’t worry.