Try to use odorless soap and wash your undies with sensitive skin detergent. Try avoiding scented soaps always dry and at night try not to use any underwear and a night gown to let it air out.

i've wanted help bt i have not got answers

can some one tell me if you have ever had to change a dirty brown looking panty liner with a faint smell.

Ok, for anyone having this odor or recurrent bv. This is the best thing so far, drink 2 table spoons of chlorophyll ES make sure is ES. Everyday. I've been doing this for a long time, trust me is safe, unless you happen to be allergic. The Chlorophyll is an internal deodorant. Works great, but you must drink it everyday.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

the second thing, since the link might not work is summers eve cleanser wash, simply sensitive. Hope this helps

How did you get rid of it ?

hi,i had the same problem with a smell,even after l bath,i saw on here a lady said baking soda,or Vaseline help,l try it and IT WORKS,thank you so much

I am 14 and i have been smelling really bad in the vagina area and am still a virgin be4 I found the site I thought I had guna I've been seen some white thing come out off Me that is muky and it sometimes leave some bad stin in my panty and I haven't been to a doctor am really worried plz help me

I have this same problem I go to the doctor and she said it's normal but just always make sure your underwear is clean...or there's this vagina soap you could buy it n it will help

Did it help

Put a tampoo in yoghurt then put it inside your vagina overnight . It will help if not forever at least temporairly. Good luck!

I have the same issue. It stinks so bad and my under where is literally wet even when I don't have my period. I don't want to go swimming or go to ballet anymore because of it. I'm scared. I want to tell my mom but I'm a bit nervous. If couldn't be and STD or STI because I'm obviously a virgin.

Health Guru
Hi, don't be scared to talk to your mum about it because she will be able to help you :)

Use honey disinfects and tasty!

Health Guru
Honey is also sweet so will encourage yeast to grow so not a wise idea to use that.