i am from New Delhi. I masterbate about once very 2 weeks or so. I really enjoy doing it! I have had orgasims before but i really want to cum! i start by slowing rubbing my clit with my legs spread apart, eventually i start to rib my clit harder and faster till i feel that im nice, wet and ready to enter. I use 2 fingers to finger myslef, i slowly go in and out and then eventually pick up speed. i wanna know new ideas for mastermation.

There actually is a website about Women masturbation,   http://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-relationships/masturbation-tips?cat=9600&tip=9604

sheetu wrote:

try new places or new positions and alwys relax Sheetu , that is my secret relax and love what u do and nothing will ever b better than ur fingers , i have tried like every thing but nothing will ever gave me the pleasure my fingers do , i can promise u that :)