I'm always turned on and when I masturbate, I can only go on for about 20 minutes before I orgasm. How can I make it last longer? Also, how can I squirt and why does pee and peeing make me turned on? For example, when I was still going out with my gf (I'm bi) we would always watch each other pee and then mutually masturbate and 69. ( just saying , she tasted amazing lol). Also, how can I give myself multiple orgasms? After one, I can't go on, even though I want to. Sorry I have so many questions.

Health Guru
Hi I would say 20 minutes to reach orgasm is a lot longer than most girls can last, not all girl can squirt and some it just takes time to hit the right place, have you found your gspot yet when your fingering yourself?
Every one gets turned on by different things and some by very strange things, your getting turned on by peeing is just your, there is nothing wrong with it so don't be to concerned about it.
You say you want multiple orgasms but after one you can't in on for what reason can't you in on?
When you and your gf are together hasn't side ever given you second one?

Sounds fake to me.