Actually after dealing with a dermo's recommended prescribed lotions and ideas that did not help my seasonal eczema. My aunt who suffers from it as well told me she goes to the tanning bed 3 times a week for 8-15 minutes and so I decided to try it and for the past year my eczema has been so mild its a god send!

Thank you!! Exactly happened to me. Funny how I dont have to pay those $50 co - pays and 20% co-insurance. I will take the $20 monthly membership at my local tanning place with a great staff and be in and out with out waiting for 1 hour to get told to try another lotion.

Do you have any ideas for the natural supplement drink? Ive been going to tanning now for the past year im 30 and never tanned in my life and I am so happy with the affect it has had on my eczema. The best thing that has worked for me!

I sue a indoor lotion you can find some really good ones for cheap on amazon. I would recommend staying away from "tinglers" I did not like those! Bronzers were great. I started with a "15X" a year ago and now use a "50X" just because the one I use is on sale and it has a nice scent to it. Also you can talk to the people who are at the salon, even though they want to sell you things they have alot of great knowledge about what works best for your skin.

I would have to disagree tanning does help with eczema it helps me tremendously but u have to do a level 2 only it works for me an I e had eczema all my life

I tried this too but with way better results. I had eczema all down my neck, back, and on my stomach. I went tanning regularly for 3 months. The first month I had the same splotches you did. After 2 months my skin was all an even color. I stopped at 3 months and now the spots are the opposite. My regular skin is tan and my eczema spots are now white. I've waited 3 weeks and still nothing has changed. Im kinda freaking out and have now went back to tanning but it seems like the eczema spots are not burning or even tanning. Just wondering if your skin went back to normal? Idk what to do! The only place it did this is on my back though so at least it fixed that much.

That's sooooo not true

Actually it's best cause it gives u Vitamin d which lacks in eczema patients

You should consider a gluten free diet. This should produce a huge improvement!

no the heat would properly dry and aggravate the skin more 

Did the tanning bed help? I’m 60 also with eczema on my arms and around my ankles. Raw Shea Butter helps me but I was considering the tanning bed also.

Agree with you Dan!

Yes my dermatologist told me to do just that ! She said it may spike odd. Yet it will work .. just hydrate your skin afterwards with a natirls cream

I know a couple of people, including myself, that tan to help eczema. It works for us but we don’t go on for too long, maybe a few minutes a couple of times a week.

what Level do you use, when you go to the tanning salon???