HI, I have decided to stop smoking after 20 years. I started at the age of 15, and now I realized that I am greatly endangering health. My child got bronchitis, and perhaps that has influenced me. How to start with quitting smoking?

Hi, I believe that your children will be very happy to hear that they will no longer be exposed to cigarette smoke. Cigarettes are unnecessary and dangerous. I was smoking for 12 years before i was wise enough to decide to stop. The reason was waking up in the middle of night, coughing, didn’t have enough breath. In the end I wasn’t able to play football anymore, and then I realized it was too much for my lungs. Most people attempt for a few times before they manage to quit, so did I . Last time I used patches and joined local group for prevention of smoking. Even if your efforts to stop smoking fail, don’t think you can’t do it, next time you will b wiser.