if you have cycles longer than 30 days it is likely that you are not ovulating regularly and if conception does take place it is likely you will miscarry. I too have 37 day cycles and have miscarried twice. The Doctor told me if you don't ovulate in the 28-30 day window that the egg will have too many or too little chromosomes. The best thing to do is get your cycles regulated and then try concieving, and also talk to your doctor about getting a test for PCOS.

I am also 3 weeks late. I had a miscarriage june 2010 (my baby's heart developed on the outside of it's body) and since then i have always been like clock work. I had some spotting that would last only a couple hours (dark brownish and didn't even need a liner or anything) a couple weeks ago. I took 3 tests and they were all negative. My husband and i have been trying ever since last year and always get disappointed when my af comes. (We both sorta blame the military doctors because they had me continue on antidepressants and sleep medications.)  i dont have any insurance and going to the doctor is so expensive. I dont feel like i have any symptoms, but then again i didn't feel like i had any when i was pregnant last year, i dont even know what prompted me to take one. I didn't get any symptoms until i was 6 or 7 weeks.

My cycles range from 30-36 days. I have a beautiful two year old and I had a stillbirth almost a year ago... it took me and my husband 5 1/2 months to conceive our daughter and our son happened on the first try.... right now my period is 3 weeks 1 day late... got am appointment at my ob/gyn on Wednesday.

Me too in same boat..can anybody help us pls...

Hi...I'm on the search for those that have commented and eventually found out they were pregnant after 2 or more weeks delay. I had 1 pos test 4 days after my period was due, that night I spotted, next morning I was bleeding, but was nothing like a period for me, I wiped pregnancy OFF but then a couple of days later BANG preg symptoms which are now much much stronger. Had Blood test 5 weeks 4 days (supposedly) found out today (would be 6 weeks) NEGATIVE however...with my first I did not ahve 1 symptom tested super weak positive just past 8 weeks and blood test confirmed but the doctor held onto that test for a few hours (yes you heard right) and rang me at home to say YES I was pregnant, and the next day I had a blood test and confirmed for sure I was over 8 weeks pregnant. Same thing with my son, only the doctor did not believe me and tried to force me to go on the pill...had periods by the way, full length in between with my first two and still tested as 8 weeks plus with both. 3rd child was easy, straight after missed period, I got positive after positive. Suffered a few mc's before my 4th....so decided NO TESTING jsut wait for period, well partner and I were in church and I FELT LIKE I had started bleeding, due day for period, I am like clockwork 28 day cycle all my life, did test at doctors, he poured the pee on the window and after 30 seconds he went to throw it out saying neg but I slapped his hand and said wait...moment I did the pos line showed up...jsut past 4 weeks....bloods next day confirmed it. SO ehre I am, partner had the snip in March 2012 its now October and WOW I am around 6 weeks preg BUT...its barely confirmed yet. ( negative HPT's 1 positive at start, and 1 negative blood test at almost 6 weeks?????????????????????? ALL preg symtoms except vommitting even sitting here I feel like puking BADLY, got acid reflus...only had that with2 3 and 4 boobs tender and sensitive, got a small pot under the flab lol...4 kids hurt the look, and my doctor is a NUFF NUFF...who ignored me so no ultrasound to be double sure. Very likely I am as far as 10 weeks right now and as my partner works away 4 weeks out of 6, our times line right up with ovulation and my period while he is away.....its a frustrating game but I ahve faith to believe I am pregnant because I ahve been there 4 times before and never had symptoms after a mc. I am also suffering in silence...until I know I can't really say anything and I don't want to go over AM I or AREN'T I with friends or family. Just this week I ahve had 3 symptoms I researched that line up with 6-12 weeks gestation.......has anyone proved they were yet?

hi.. i am delayed for a week. since i've been menstrating, i never have late mens. i took a test on the 4th day of my delayed mens and it came out negative. i don't have early signs of pregnancy too. please help how to get rid of this. i'm worried.

I am also 3 weeks late which is quite unsusual. I am never late than 1 week max. the only change is i started taking eveninbg primrose oil 2 months ago snd sfter thst i got my first cycle in exacly 28 days. Now no symptoms of even getting my cycle even after 3 weeks. Well, we were trying for a baby too. Could I be pregnant? Some one please answer.

ngayon palagi na akong nagkakaaakit tulad ng headache nagsasakit ang katawan kasi hindi pa dumadating period ko

I am 3 weeks delayed... my last period was also delayed 10 days.. but then i got my mens and its  just a little bit.. then it become brown mens.. i experienced it in 5 days before i got my heavy mens... but im still confused... my mens is too light compared to my regular mens... and now... im experiencing another  3 weeks of delayed... AM I PREGNANT?

I am currently 19 days late the last test i took was a week ago but theyve been coming out negative i want to know if im pregnant so i can change my lifestyle. Today im going to the doctors for a blood test to see if iam pregnant or if my period is just late.

I am also 19 days later, I know this is an old post, did you find our if you were expecting? My partner and I are trying to conceive, my cycle is 26-31 days long usually 28 days, I have taken 6 pregnancy tests and all negative results, I have had pelvic swabs at doctors to rule our infection they all came back clean. Returned to doctor and was advised sometimes it is possible to miss a period and not be pregnant however I have to wait until my next period is due and if it doesn't arrive and still get negative tests I've to get more tests, any one else in the same situation.

I am 19 days late , I have tooken a test at 7, and 15 days late and got a negative, I have had symptoms like lower back pain , feeling lights headed, and a few headaches also I have had some cramps but there lower down then regular period cramps alsoy nipples had been really sensative and are starting to look darker they also feel fuller. Me and my bf had sex the day of ovulation and the day after and he never pulled out! My periods are regular I want to take another test but I'm scared its going to say negative... but I feel like I'm pregnant also I had some white milky discharge in my underwear the last couple of days! Do u guys think i could be pregnant? Please help

Hi I know this was a year ago. But I am going through the same exact thing. Will you be kind enough to tell me what your outcome was?

6 preg tests all negative, 3 weeks delayed. no symptoms of any.

Did you get a positive after all? I am on the same boat. I am 19 Days late, went to the obgyn 14 Days late had a urine test there and it was a negative. The doctor told me to test again in a week. Tested this morning and it was a negative. She wants me to take a blood test in a week. The only symptoms I have are bloating, nausea and some heartburn. My periods are like clockwork and usually are in sync with my period app. This month has me all crazy. If the blood test comes back negative she will give me the pill to start my cycle.